xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spungypirate

Credits? I dont quite understand

Basically, the answer to your question is yes. You earn credits by posting quality posts, no oneliners as they are considered spam. It is not the number of post you make, but the content that earns credits.

You can use the links just above my signature to learn all you need to know about Trap 17 and how things work around here.

BTW, welcome to Trap 17. You might want to post in the intro section.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

A very good answer by Mich, however if Mich doesn't mind I'd like to elaborate on her post.

As Mich said the credits you get for each post is calculated based on the content of that post, or in other words how long it is. It is automatically calculated by the website and added to your total credits after you post.

Some may think they are little geniuses and copy and paste content into their posts, and I'm sure you'll be smarter than that because that will most likely send you straight to the Xisto prison of the banned. If you post any content that was not written by you, you must put it in quote tags. Content in quote tags do not add any credits to that post.

The last thing I wanted to let you know about is forums that have no post count. Many forums and sub-forums have (NO POST COUNT) in red, or bold, or just capital letters next to them. Although your replies are appreciated, you will receive no credits and your post count will not go up if you post in these sections. If you want your voice to be heard in one of the topics in these forums, then thats great, you can post there all you want. But I'd suggest that you don't spend half an hour concocting a post that you think you will get tons of credits and then find out that it was in one of the no post count forums and wasn't worth anything.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)