xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashrafulsheikh

Hello

hi AshrafulWelcome to XistoTo participate heavily in Xisto, you should first read the forum rules. One liners are treated as spam, so please avoid them.Also please give a brief introduction about you. What are your hobbies? Your likes and dislikes? Are you here for hosting, if yes then please tell us about your idea of new site?

Yea sorry. We'll I'm here to get hosting and hopefully a domain (although its really tough to get one apparently). My site will be a technology blog, which is what I'm passionate about. Hopefully some of the people here are gonna visit. ;)PS. one small question. Why is there a "list" link at the bottom of all the posts. Clicking it bring up a tiny white box.

Edited by ashrafulsheikh (see edit history)

Hi and welcome to Xisto ashrafulsheikh.

Thank you for coming back and leaving a note about yourself. Not many people actually do that. :)

As said take a look at the Xisto READ ME. As a new member it will probably help you, so I recommend it. If you have any questions you will find a lot of answers there, if not you can ask someone on the boards. (Most) people here are very helpful and friendly. ;)

Getting a domain is actually not that tough. If you write good, quality posts it is easier to get approved... if you do so you will also get more credits. The better post, the more credits you get. I suppose you know the basic of those things by now. If not you can read around. Posting can be a bit boring sometimes, but most of the time it is fun. It is a great community.

I am actually not sure what that tiny "list" link is. It does no harm, but someone here must be able to tell us (dummies) what it is?

Anyway; I wish you good luck getting the hosting. At the same time I am hoping to see you around. ;)

From Bluebear

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello ashrafulsheikh Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

Bluebear has already given you the info about spam etc. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

The little "List" hot link is a list of the ratings people have made about your post. Down on the right you will see little icons that have "hover" explanations. You are free to rate peoples posts using them. Whenever a rating is registered it is added to the "List" link. If nobody has rated the post, the list is blank. I will rate your post for you so you can click on the "List" link and see how it works.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

I would like to stop what i'm doing and say hello to ashrafulsheikh!

Please remember to read Xisto's forum rulez and guidelines.

It seems that everything has been covered here so all I have left to say is Welcome and hope that you enjoy your stay!