xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlameX

Votes Plzzz..

hey trapsters .. ,

i have got selected for Ibibo fashion photographer for the internation shoot ... > so i just need ur votes for that ... plz help me out trapsters ...

a trapster can also b a model .. > ;) ..

so vote HERE

hey trapsters .. ,

i have got selected for Ibibo fashion photographer for the internation shoot ... > so i just need ur votes for that ... plz help me out trapsters ...

a trapster can also b a model .. > ;) ..

so vote HERE

Congrats! I always wanted to be a model, but later I got more interested in helping people becoming models through make-up and beauty expertise. Anyway, your link leads to a page that requires registration.

yeah the link is down, i want to see those models or photographs, since i love pictures,give me some pic and i give some advice

I'm not sure but I think this part :

?uid=86f4ca36-8a4d-472a-85c0-161088544728]

shows that you were logged when you copied that link. We are being redirected to another page which does not open. There is a part in the new page's link:

/cafeRegistrationStart.aspx

that I think shows we are supposed to sign up first. Please give us the site and the name you use there so that we can sign up and vote for you.So many people have been complaining about your link but you are not updating it. Please do so in time.