xisto Community
trontron

Sending Free Sms Over Internet!

New online services have been set up that transit your message from their station using a form on their website. You can just Google Search for "free SMS over internet" or something else of the kind ;) . One of the reliable services I have found is text4free.net. They can send SMS on a huge range of providers and even have a online provider checker - when you send an SMS you need to know the network provider of the recipient and the online checker can do this for you! They also allow you to send pictures, videos and music files. Their website also allows you to use their simple form for your personal use as well provided that you keep a link back to them.

What if the provider I want to send to isn't supported? I don't get it, why do they have to have a special list of providers instead of sending it generally anywhere? If it doesn't have Greek providers I'm gonna get angry.

Edited by i_speel_good (see edit history)

75% of the internet sites which provides free sms doesnt provide the service actually. I have tried many of them but they only says "message successfully sent" but in real there is no sms recieved by the Recipient. And there r some quality sites who really provide it are limited to a country or a group of countries.

For Free India sms in 80 words try http://www.160by2.com/ i gurantee u for the delivery of sms within 15 minutes and it sends unlimited sms in a day. And for all over world, i have downloaded a software named "Zelfi". I can send 10 free sms to whole world in a day now.

Free SMS systems want you too much attention in their forums or something. I think sparing some money could give you a better service.I mean there is nothing free.

Ya, i m totally agreed with Erdemir. Nothing is free in this worth world even "Xisto" becoz if something will be totally free then what will they get who r providing u any service. So, the service may be cheap but never be free becoz u r sparing time in using that free service and "Time also has its own Cost". Thanx.