xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Alex's Review Of Wall-e

Alright so I'm on a roll with this whole movie reviewing, so while I'm up and thinking of the movies I saw this weekend I figured I'd review WALL-E as well.WALL-E was amazing... It was definitely the best Pixar movie I have ever seen (yes even better than Toy Story). I'd have to say its the best movie I've seen since 2005. Not only did the shots on. earth look amazingly realistic, but the storyline was intriguing and kept me interested throughout the entire film. It was also hilarious. Perhaps it was the fact that I went to see the movie with some of my coworkers, but we were practically laughing throughout the entire movie. For a movie with so little dialogue it said so much. It was just amazing to watch the detail that went into this film. I really don't want to spoil anything in this movie so thats pretty much all I want to say about it in fear of accidentally spoiling something. I recommend this movie to all Pixar lovers.

Hello! I'd like to add my own review of Wall-E as it is very fresh in my mind. Just as galexcd said I think Wall-E is the best animation movie off all time and one of the best movies this year. I saw it had 97% on Rotten Tomatoes, but I didn't expect it to be so good. It is surprising to see an almost silent movie doing so good... The basic lines of this movie are .... "Wall-E" .... "Eve" and "directive". The power of this movie are not the lines, but the story and the 2 main characters. It may be an animation movie with robots, but you kinda feel connected with them and with their situation. It presents a very possible future, not in the robots or the planet full of junk (although easily imaginable), but in the way the people look and act. But most of all its the fact that it's a story related to many of mankind's problems: pollution, unhealthy lifestyle, decay of individuality and the fight between survival and living. So basically you feel part of the story, you feel part of the fight.In my opinion Wall-E is a movie you can recommend to anyone. It may be an animation movie, but to fully understand the movie you have to be an adult. Everyone can appreciate the animation, but the it is more to the story then the nice animation... Overall this is a surprisingly good movie for a surprisingly low quality movie year. I give it 9/10

There hasn't been a Pixar movie that has disappointed me. They've been able to incorporate the fun, excitement, beauty, and greatness that goes into movie-making and animation and turn every one of their projects, whether it be a short or a full-blown masterpiece into things that anyone, any age or any audience can enjoy.Wall-E continues that tradition. I loved it. It was cute, it was funny, and it was even dramatic. Just something about a tiny trash-compacting robot and the adventure that goes along with his story was already enough reason to be curious enough to go and see it in movie theatres... and I'm not a frequent movie-goer. I was sold with the trailer, and I'm glad I spent the money and time to go see it.Highly recommended. Keep your mind open and watch it. You can't be disappointed. :)