xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
isabella7

Need Help For Seo And Internet Marketing Works! Need help

Hi everyone, I have been working as a SEO for quite sometime. There are different techniques that are used by us in this work. There are many sites that we need to promote and use certain links for internet marketing. Among all theses, I need to open multiple tabs for the work. I know that all the links are not safe and some of them are ir-relevant or not safe. This also makes the work slow and pending if the link stops opening on a new window and makes the system come to a stand still.Does anyone know any better ways to work online at a better pace? Any help will be appreciated.

hornestly I cannot understand you well but I believe you areasking on how to be a SEo expert and a good internet marker.first,you must know that both SEO internetmarking have rule and when you dont play according to the rule,am afraid you may end up a losser.From what you explained,it souds as if you see SEO as spamming.Before you add your link to any website,you have to understand the postion and search engine ranking and the relevance of the website.add your link to any website you found around may decieve search enging to think you are a scam-forget about all these link blaster softwares that are beign promoted around,why not try good article directory and link directory??Yahoo answeres is the best search enging/traffic help now.As of internet marketing,I thing I cannot satnd and say it here,you needs to seltle down and learn the pros and crons in it.Thanks.

You are absolutely right in saying that the links are sometimes un-safe as my system has been harmed a few times due to this. Internet marketing and SEO works do require a multiple browsing of windows and quick surfing. I have been using a tool that is indeed a faster approach to surfing online and provides clickless browsing. It helps you to manage your work on a single window without the need of opening the links on your current window onto a new window. This also has features to indicate the safety of links. Get HHOTT Free Software from here.

I hope that you would find this tool very useful.