xisto Community
KNOWLEDGEforKNOWLEDGE

Best Way To Make Money From Your Website?

first..what's your site about and what do you know to build...?I just can't start a website without knowing what to offer ;)) and if your idea is too used in your area it won't work...

There's a great site called problogger.net which has LOTS of articles about how to mke money blogging. I don't know if your site is a blog, but I'm sure you could apply some of the tips he gives to your own site, no matter what it is. There's a also a job board if you want to write for other blogs and earn money that way.

I know that for many good free services, they rely on the money that comes in from donations to the site. When people find your service really valuable, often there are people that would be willing to pay you a little something for it. It all depends on the type of service though, and what kind of people would be using it. I know that companies like PayPal offer solutions to people that are looking into donations, so you might want to think about that.Another option that I've seen done is offer the free product or service, but allow a paid upgrade with more features or options for a little bit of money.Since I'm not really sure what you are planning to do, it's hard to offer specific advice. I've tried to come up with some ideas though, so hopefully it helps you when you are thinking about what to do ;)

Google offers there Adsense but i would reccommened it if you arent haveing alot of traffic onto your site. All pay to have sites (put up ads) are based around the idea of traffic. They might give you 2-5c for having it on your site but whats the point if you dont have many visitors.

well if the main porpose of your website is to make money online,why not use blogging host like wordpress,they are easy to use and tocustomize.after it,you can join some review website and many affilate website,if you works towards it,you will surely make money online with your website.

Just as EpicRevolution pointed out, you'd need high traffic to be making a significant amount of money from your site. Adsense isn't the only way to provide you with income through your site though. Once you've got high traffic, your site will attract offers from those interested to display ads on your site. Those that express interest to advertise in your site would vary depending on the kind of site you have and the type of visitors you have. Anyway, basically you have to work on getting high traffic first. :lol:Good luck. ^_^

Affiliate programs are a great way to make extra money off of your website. Unique Skins has an affiliate program that you can join at no cost, earn 15% commission on all sales, selling bonuses and receive a free product sample (high quality skins for your cell phone, game systems, computers, etc.).

Between now and October 19th there is an additional incentive. Any affiliate that generates one sale or more will be entered into a $1000 Cash Giveaway for each sale. You can also earn extra chances by featuring Unique Skins on your homepage, in an email campaign, positing a product review or a banner on your site.

Even if you don't have a website of your own, you can still earn money by sending referral emails or posting on a blog or video sharing site (simple as posting to YouTube!!).

The best part is that it's a great product. It isn't as much fun to make money online by promoting products that aren't exciting, but Unique Skins offers high quality and really creative stuff. I would definitely check it out... Unique Skins Affiliate Program

^ Donating is actually already mentioned.

I know that companies like PayPal offer solutions to people that are looking into donations

As said there are a million ways you can earn money. It is not just one answer to this, because you have a lot of options. It depends on what kind of site you have, who reads it and so on. Different advertising for different users. For example fashion-related ads on a fashion forum would work good, but ads regarding some new book or world problems would not get as many clicks.

And again; there are other solutions than ads.

:lol:

^ Donating is actually already mentioned. "I know that companies like PayPal offer solutions to people that are looking into donations"
As said there are a million ways you can earn money. It is not just one answer to this, because you have a lot of options. It depends on what kind of site you have, who reads it and so on. Different advertising for different users. For example fashion-related ads on a fashion forum would work good, but ads regarding some new book or world problems would not get as many clicks.

And again; there are other solutions than ads.

Hi Bluebear,

Making money on the internet, through a website is everybody's wish. However, there are many things for you to consider. As mentioned earlier by some colleagues, you need to know what kind of website you want to do. My advise is go into something you know best, secondly try to think of something new. Be creative. Experts have proven that webistes with more original idea, or offering original services are bound to be sucessful, by attracting more visitors. Always remember that competition is fierce, and a lot of people are fighting each other to get the same business, or visitors. In my view certain areas such as music downloads have already exuasted although the market is also growing.

Secondly, you need to consider what kind of web marketing to do, which search engines to submit to, site statistics to help you target your visitors. You need tofind the best free webhosting services. What kind of shopping cart and database they support. Is the free hosting offering secure server (ssl) as people will not give their credit cards details if they don't feel safe. What kind of email service they are offering, as you would need to be notified or notified the customers when making sales transactions.

The above is not meant to deter you from your wish, to the contrary it is to make you think of all the implications, so that you can better prepare your self and be successful.

I wish you all the best and if you need any personal assistance, you can contact me on midi.site90@gmail.com

NLEPATHY

To make money from your site I would find other companies that would be relevant to your user's desires.For example, if you are running a gaming site check out the affiliates that IGN uses, or GameSpot. That should help you find people who are looking for users of your particular interest.If you go with things that aren't really relevant to you, it is going to be much harder to make money.

How about sites which offer readymade sites for a price???Will they have sufficiently original and quality content to display and become usable with adsense.Further is it possible to get adsense work on a blogger blog, well without a top level domain name...

I'd like to start a website that offers a free service, yet in order to keep this service going I will need a small income...any ideas? I know about adsense and whatnot but I would like something more.

I reccomend using Bidvertiser i made $10.15 of them!! to paypal! im not vertified at paypal that is why i really like it! i think you should join it i use the skyscraper ad it is basically a box with alot of advertiser links in it and if someone clicks you make something like 20 cent or 30 cent or even 1 dollar! At first i thought it was a scam but i know it is trust worthy i will post a screen shot now

Payment	   From 	 BidVertiser 	$10.15 USD	   30 Sep. 2008 	 Completed 	 Details 	Details:Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #*6Y010**SB716*82V)Business Name: 		BidVertiser	Buyer Email: 		paypal.payments@bidvertiser.comPayment Sent to:	  	andydude411@gmail.comBusiness Contact Information Customer Service Email: 		support@bidvertiser.comCustomer Service Phone: 		+972 732404505Amount received: 		$10.15 USDFee: 		$0.00 USDTotal: 		$10.15 USDDate: 		30 Sep. 2008Time: 		08:23:11 BSTStatus: 		Completed
Great!!