xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hamchilla

New Runescape Private Server Ham-scape.no-ip.org

Help with compiling sever (ANSWER)New Runescape Private Server Ham-scape.no-ip.org

Well what you need to do is open up your server folders where you have the Compile.Bat folder right click it then go into edit. It should come up with a notepad, from there look for where it says the version  of  JDK once you have found it open up your JDK file go into bin, then copy the location eg: Mine is C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_12bin copy yours and change the one in the compilers to your one then compile. It should work then!

FROM CORBIN()-reply by Help to compile server (I'm HELPING)

508 or 317 private server helpNew Runescape Private Server Ham-scape.no-ip.org

If you have JDK 6.0update 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,,9,10,11,12,13,14..

then what u have to do in the runserver when u right click and edit for 6.0 put

jdk1.6.0_... Then for the 3 dots I have added there u put your update. So I have jdk6.0 update 14 now.

ON my runserver it might say random stuff like jre1.5.6_02...  Erase that and put your version like mine

jdk1.6.0_14 then it might look like this for example here is my runserver..

Some servers might say run in different ways like run.Bat, runserver, initialize and more .

Sorry this site wont let me copy paste. Ill type it oh and by the way if you just download a source and try running that it works and you don't need to compile new sources. If you try addding stuff to your source then to the same thing with runserver edit the compiler and then it will work.

@echo off

cd../bin

title Running 508 server

"C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_14binjava.Exe" -cp . Palidino76/rs2/Server 43594

cls

This is how the runserver looks so I really helped people who need help bye.

-reply by Mike