xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbdurahmanL

What's The Slowest Computer You've Ever Played Cs 1.6 With?

Heh, right now im using an 850mhz Pentium 3, with 384mb ram, a 32mb ati rage 128 from 1999 i think. (Google It) It takes 5 minutes to load up a map, and I can barely run it at 800x600. Pitiful eh?I'm grounded from my 3800x2 dual core, 2gb ram, and 8600gt for this month, caujse I need to do well this semester lol.So what's your worst CS 1.6 playing PC?

I've played CS1.6 on a friends' mini-laptop. Another friend happened to have his portable HDD with 1.6 on it so we just tried it.FPS ranged from 2-5fps. Kpd was like 0.2 =(

Lol, im a newcomer to CS 1.6 and have actually never played it untill a week ago.. So, actually, the slowest (and fastest) PC i ever played CS 1.6 with is:AMD 64 X2 5600+3GB MemoryNvidia Geforce 7600GS:)

lol, I play CS1.6 on my normal computer. But for a while I had a Pentium III @ 850MHz with 64MB of RAM, an integrated graphics chip (can't remember what it was)... The frame rates were SO slow, when you fired any gun, it takes the bullet about 1 second to come out of the gun, etc... and you can ACTUALLY SEE THE BULLET! Though, I never actually properly played on that computer... (I remember when I wanted Simcity 4 to work on it...)

I had a old compac a long time ago, i don't remember the spesifics but it had 128 mb of ram.It was actually no lagg for me, it loaded the map for about 10 seconds. Ingame there were also no lagg, but the fps was only 60

I'm in the same situation as you man. Grounded for grades this semester. I'm playing on an old 800MHz P3 with 512mb ram and a 16mb ATI Rage 128 PRO. I get "playable" (about 40 fps) framerates on low settings. I'm used to Counter-Strike:Source on my other computer, so the low-res textures look like crap and the hitboxxes are not even funny...

well i have been playing cs on my pentium 4 0.99 gb ram..

ahah xD!

no  video card and well..I think I need something better ahah xD

it sucks...:P

but I had fun playing on it :DD

-reply by bbgaetaa