xisto Community
adityas

Jagged Alliance Fans Jagged Alliance Fans lets gather here

They dont make games like JaggedAlliance anymore. It's all about fancy weapons or explosion or scenery...The only thing I dont like JA2 is sometimes you kill everyone but one enemy hides really good and you need to scan the map just to find that one last m.f.In times like that I used to save my game and then make my squad run like crazy in all directions. When that last bugger shoots and shows his location, I reload my saved game and storm him :PX-Com,JaggedAlliancegood times, good times...

@exemption:The turn-based strategy. One of the best tbs. Fallout similar. But, JA have more story and flexibility.@Janissary:Ha ha I have that situation too! Searching like crazy.

@Janissary:X-Com? Have you played that game? What version? How old are you anyway? I have played X-Com since the 1st release in '94-'95(?) The first game that addicted me. I and my companions have played this stuff for 2.5 days without sleep at all once. Keep playing like ... you know its sounds rather mad. After we killed the last alien, I slept like dead for 3 days!ahh... what a single time... no family problem just gaming in this head

JA 2 is awesomeJagged Alliance Fans

I'm a big fan of Jagged Alliance 2. I remember playing that game when I was a lot younger and the game hadonly recently come out.What other games are out there like it?I'd so play them.

-reply by dogg man

where can I download?Jagged Alliance Fans

hi everyone.. I'm an avid fan of Jagged Alliance game and my system crashed so bad that there was no recoverable files left... I was wondering if you guys could help me find a download site , free download of course...If you know a link or perhaps you could share it to me just e-mail me..

thanks in advance...

-question by Geronimo