xisto Community
exemption

Making My Own Browser Uhm...need a name

How about the name 'Peepz' taken from moodsey211's reply? lol Peepz means people, and people use it.Peep also means to view something, so it could mean peeping at various aspects or parts of the world through the web browser.

How about the name 'Peepz' taken from moodsey211's reply? lol Peepz means people, and people use it.
Peep also means to view something, so it could mean peeping at various aspects or parts of the world through the web browser.

lolz. It could be a name. But it's entirely all up to you. you can name your browser any name you want. It's your creation any way. It's your choice what name you would like. For me the name is less important. What's important for me is the functionality of the web browser. I won't choose it for its name anyway. lols

Well, Making a web browser is funny. Since no one can make one work, because microsoft and apples have a system in their files making it so only their web browser works

Is it lets make up facts day already? Whatever you were trying to say here, it's wrong. If you really believe this how do you explain all of the 3rd party web browsers that work for these two systems?

unless you want to be sew by their corpration.

were you trying to spell sue here?

I guess no one would sue you if you'll make your own browser. If somebody did then they would have sued mozilla for developing firefox. Microsoft and Apple have their own browser for their own OS. They really don't have the control over the other OS. Besides browsers just renders you HTML, I don't think someone can sue you for showing HTML.

OK, if your browser is complete when will you be able to give us the link to download it? :) And I hope It's better then Internet Explorer 7, Opera, Google's browser, and the others. I doubt it can beat Firefox though! :)But we will see when you give us the download link :D-Sky

Well to have a trendy name go for zap. It means fast . And if you want to go for more professional names that most people will trust. I would say for any random name. Like,"opius" or "typus" or "yunt". LOL its entertaining :D