xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyy26

More Brett Favre Rumors

According to team sources and players Brett Farve is being pushed by his family and himself to play football this year. Farve is "itching" to come back. Favre has displayed interest in coaching along side Mike Mcarthy. Farve once again called these reports rumors. Al Harris said on Wednesday: "I've talked to Brett and I know he has the itch to come back and play. If he will or not, I don't know. But I know he's feeling he wants to play." Favre expressed his desire to return, Harris said the quarterback said, "I got the itch." multiple media outlets in Wisconsin reported on Wednesday that Favre or his agent James "Bus" Cook contacted the Packers about returning a few weeks ago and the conversation ended with the quarterback asking for his release. The team reportedly refused his request.Aaron Rodgers has some bad luck. After being drafted in the first round three years ago to one day replace Farve. Rodgers in an interview with Sports Illustrated, he said, "I don't feel I need to sell myself to the fans. They need to get on board now or keep their mouths shut." The packers also drafted two pretty good quarterbacks in this past draft, making it look like Rodgers' job isnt secure.Now a good question is, is Brett Farve a hall of famer? He does have more interceptions than touchdowns. It also seems that he was a little selfish when going for the touchdown record and may have cost his team some wins.

Brett Farve is superman! I think hes a hall of famer. Why wouldn't he be? He's an awesome quarterback, one of the best that ever played!

I love the rumors and that's the worse then as a sports star is after you retire and you start questioning yourself if you have something left in you, and those retirement jitters last a couple years. To be honest and like my brother mention kill the rumors right now and stay retired, dude has made so much mover over the years and suffering small injures, why risk another year and getting tagged with a serious injury. Brett Farve's legacy is set in stone, His Hall of Fame spot is guaranteed in his first nomination in like 4 more years, but I rather see him get in now and get it over with.

Well, Brett Favre is officially coming back. He asked for his unconditional release last week. The Packers said he is welcome to come back, as a backup to Aaron Rodgers. Favre responded by saying he didn't feel welcome in Green Bay, which is why he asked for his release. There is speculation that Favre wants to go to the VIkings or Bears, and the Packers cant let him go to a division rival. Imagine opening day in Green Bay against the Vikings, and Brett Farve is in a Viking's Uniform. I'm hoping he'll go to the Jets.