xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exemption

Own Your Own Mmoprg Want to own your own?

Have any of you ever heard of McCodes v2? Well I bought the license for 300.00 and I am trying to sell it for $50. I may go $10 under but no more than that.For those who dont know what McCodes are:It is a premade PHP script in which you can create your own MMORPG. This version comes with so many features such as donator status like on Torn City. This one was designed for those who bought it would make some money off of it itself. It is 300.00 USD brand new but I have had my license for almost 3 months and I would like to get rid of it because I do not have the time to keep up my own game so if you are interested please do PM me or add mesickmatt@yahoo.com as an IM. $50 and its your. No better price anywhere, that is legal.

It is a good price, but if it is copied and sold illegally you could get into some trouble. Thats why you wouldn't want to mingle with stealing that. No offers have been put in yet.