xisto Community
sonesay

Weird Write Problem

Are you using any pre-made scripts? If so, we kinda need to know that :)Looks to me like one of a few things has happened1) You ran out of space on your hosting account. It looks like this script is trying to save data in files rather than in databases and it looks like you have no space left for it to write.2) You are trying to open, without creating, a file that does not exist.3) You are trying to open a file that has it's permissions set too low.

Are you using any pre-made scripts? If so, we kinda need to know that :)
Looks to me like one of a few things has happened

1) You ran out of space on your hosting account. It looks like this script is trying to save data in files rather than in databases and it looks like you have no space left for it to write.

2) You are trying to open, without creating, a file that does not exist.

3) You are trying to open a file that has it's permissions set too low.

Thanks for your ideas but I'm certain its none of the above. All the code is my own and I never write to files or open them. The only thing it uses is mysql databases and I am not even near full capacity. What I know is this error appears when we have a problem with mysql and myphpadmin not working. It happens and their errors are similar in description about not being able to write as described by other members.

There seems to be an issue with write permissions on the mysql server for certain files/features.Don't take this reply as the entire story though.Opaque and the Server Techs are reviewing the DB connection and write issues currently and with any luck, they will resolve the issue asap.