xisto Community
everybd

Scholarship And Admission for student help

HILot of people around the world want to get scholarship. But some of them dont know how to apply. Some of them dont know how to get scholarship. All are requested to submit tips and tricks for getting scholarship. Also the way to get admission or approval for admission in university. Regarding the country they live and they want to study. for example:I am a final year student of civil engineering of undergraduate programm. No I would like to get preparation for Post graduate programm. I am from bangladesh. And wish to study in UK, US, CA or AU. That what will be best for me. Toefl or Ielts or Gmat or Gre etc. I think this can be very useful for all student especially form poor country.Wth

Your best source of information is going to be university websites. For example, the university I have applied to (I'm in the UK) gives information on scholarships, the admissions process and about being an international student. If you're considering the UK then I suggest you get hold of a copy of one of the University Guides. They list all the universities along with loads of information about them, so you can compare them and work out which ones you might want to apply to.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

UCAS (the University and College Admissions Service) deal with UK university applications, and they have plenty of information for foreign students here which should tell you everything you need to know about universities in the UK.

See what your school offers, if anything. My school offers scholarships for students who plan to go to graduate school; these vary based on major. There are also websites which list scholarships you could apply for.As for admission and programs, US News offers a book of rankings of various graduate programs, plus some articles on admission. I'm currently using it to narrow down potential programs I might be interested in, so that I can research more specifically from there. Once you know the program you want, it's also easier to think about financial aid. Many science programs here in the US will offer fellowships, so you pay very little for schooling. You could also work for a company which will pay for your schooling.

Well here everyone can apply for a scholarship when they accept the school. (We do it over the Internett.) The people that handle your application check what you are entitled to have. I have already gotten my scholarship for the first year (or was it three years) so I am happy. I suppose we do not do it the same way as many of you guys do it. Oh well.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)