xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluebear

Money For Teens Good ways to earn money?

Hey midnightvamp,That's a good idea, getting a 'real world' job... just to see how hard it is to get 'earned' income...I remember when I was a teen, I had the worst jobs ever... and that makes me more appreciative now... what I learned from working crappy jobs is more then the money I earned from it...

Well, I'm 14 and I don't intend on bothering my mom for money. A lot of other people my age wants to handle life on their own too. And most parents don't to want to keep giving money, especialy if it's alot. Also, people ages 13+ will eventually be adults and need to be on their own. So it's reasonable if we're worried about money and jobs.

-reply by Rouge

I don't know what knowledge u guys posses at 12, 14 years but if u are willing to make big bucks later on, learn some php, java, html, and the money will come your way, when you put it to practice. Don't just make second grade websites cause the internet progresses and clients in these days what great websites made. 5 years ago you could pass for a web page a blank page with some blue text on it but now...

I am under 18 too, and I currently (will) earn money using bux.to by clicking ads and signing up referals for you. I currently have $9 in my ballance and I can demand a cashout at $10 (using AlertPay - with no credit card), then I will use http://move-funds.com/ to move the funds from AlertPay to Paypal (also no credit card - you can transfer maximum $100 without a credit card) and I will shop on the internet (I am looking for a slashdot subscription :P ).

Also winzy.com is good for getting amazon.com gift cards and iPod nanos. You can legally join even under 18.

Aaah... Me in the optimistic days of my life, when I thought I could earn easy money on the web :D

Don't join anything I said before, it'll just waste your time. For what to do, just read on...

Bux.to has already been said as a scam. My friend (AshTheGamer - Ash) got banned for reaching $100 on it.

These lousy sites are scams. I can't really believe people like you guys actually fall for them! :P

Totally right, I once tried not to cheat and haven't won a penny, and another time me and a friend tried to cheat (changing IPs, clearing cookies etc.) and also didn't get payed out. We weren't banned, we just weren't paid.

Well, I'm 14 and I don't intend on bothering my mom for money. A lot of other people my age wants to handle life on their own too. And most parents don't to want to keep giving money, especialy if it's alot. Also, people ages 13+ will eventually be adults and need to be on their own. So it's reasonable if we're worried about money and jobs.

-reply by Rouge

If lot of people were going to be like you the world would have been a better place, you have a great reasonable thinking for a 14 year old :P?

I don't know what knowledge u guys posses at 12, 14 years but if u are willing to make big bucks later on, learn some php, java, html, and the money will come your way, when you put it to practice. Don't just make second grade websites cause the internet progresses and clients in these days what great websites made. 5 years ago you could pass for a web page a blank page with some blue text on it but now...

This is what I recommend you too. Learn to program, the easiest way to make money if you have a passion towards computers and are confident in yourself. Try searching Google for tutorials for Javascript, PHP, CSS or whatever language that makes you happy. If you're going to be a web designer you need to know that you should always follow the rules set by the W3C :P

Hey I'm a teen, here in Finland when you reach 16 years old you can go and work somewhere, my friends brother went to work in some burger place and he earned 600 Euros (like 800$ I don't really know how much it makes in dollars) per month. One of the easiest things you can do is to make a website, for some one who needs it like a local small company or something. I made 300 ? for making a simple website for a pizza place near our house. Ads can't be that good way of getting money since you need a LOT of traffic to find those few people who actually click on the ads. Hope I helped. Hey miladoniski, how you can say "yound" and optimistic when you wrote that in june 30th? hehehe :P

I am also under 18, so I have tried everyway to make online websites, all of which failed. Now I design websites for people, it is fun and pays well.

So I have noticed that many recommends Google Adsense when people wants to earn money by placing ads on their website(s). The only problem is that you need to be 18 in order to use Adsense. (Maybe you can get your parents to sign up.) But still I am wondering if there are any good options out there for people under 18? Maybe there are not any good out there, what do I know. Therefore I am asking you.
Thanks. :P

Every tried 10k matrix?
Ok, well you can try it here if not.
I have been looking for a way to make money online till 4 days ago. When I found that. You get paid from your upline and downline.
Its free for 30 days to try. So might as well right :P After that, if you did not make any money, then drop the site. But if you make money and want to keep it, you have to pay $10. So thats one way to make money. Heres the link again Click here

Another way to get money is GDI.

Theres also click bank

See the rules are set because they have been thought upon by seriously by people who have got white hair. We have to be 18 and then start thinking about money as before that we have invest out time in doing things like studying and building our moral so that we can be something after 18 and don't have to rely on side income which can be got from websites that pay cents and earn dollars. Follow the system don't change it alone.