xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluebear

Money For Teens Good ways to earn money?

So I have noticed that many recommends Google Adsense when people wants to earn money by placing ads on their website(s). The only problem is that you need to be 18 in order to use Adsense. (Maybe you can get your parents to sign up.) But still I am wondering if there are any good options out there for people under 18? Maybe there are not any good out there, what do I know. Therefore I am asking you.Thanks. ;)

ppl under 18 shouldn't care about money ;)Since you can't have bank accounts at that age, i guess thats why you can't get into Google adsense like programs.NEways, if you are still serious about money, Take up a part time job that you can do. Babysitting is one.I don't know which part of the world are u in so can't suggest more.

you can register to G. A. even you're under 18.. at least I could ;) the problem is that only an older person(mam || dad..) can get your money...or the rules have changed meanwhile ?

I am under 18 too, and I currently (will) earn money using bux.to by clicking ads and signing up referals for you. I currently have $9 in my ballance and I can demand a cashout at $10 (using AlertPay - with no credit card), then I will use http://move-funds.com/ to move the funds from AlertPay to Paypal (also no credit card - you can transfer maximum $100 without a credit card) and I will shop on the internet (I am looking for a slashdot subscription ;) ).

Also winzy.com is good for getting amazon.com gift cards and iPod nanos. You can legally join even under 18.

Please don't follow this, just see the updated post from me at the bottom of the page. Or if lazy, click on the arrow <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

I was not really thinking about clicking ads, I have tried it but there were very few ads. I have PayPal and I have a credit card, so for me that is not a problem. I hate kids, or well I am not very good with them so I will not try that. ;) Are there no ad-programs out there for us/me? That was annoying...

So I have noticed that many recommends Google Adsense when people wants to earn money by placing ads on their website(s). The only problem is that you need to be 18 in order to use Adsense. (Maybe you can get your parents to sign up.) But still I am wondering if there are any good options out there for people under 18? Maybe there are not any good out there, what do I know. Therefore I am asking you.

Actually the under 18s are not the only ones who are restricted. There are people like me who live in sanctioned countries who can't do anything about it. It's a pain I tell you. After all the sanctions were supposed to be targeted on those who are oppressing us.

Replying to bluedragonYou have no idea what you are talking about. There are no laws that say you cant have a bank account under 18. You can have one at any age. Its what you do with it that matters. An investment account, like a money market (MMA), cannot be owned solely by a minor, but the money comes under their purview and requires their go-ahead to make changes once they are over 14. A checking account, however, which earns no interest, can be given to a child as young as 13 with their name on it. Think before you speak and maybe you wont get a verbal *****-slapping.-reply by Doug

just make website for someone who want one. they pay we build, can use joomla or any free cms, and use free hosting or if prefer buy a new domain and hosting. it earn much more than using ad sense, or sell something at school like book, or teaches friend about how to build website. that is better

If you are blogging,You could join Blog To Profit or Nuffnang.com( if you are asian)They will pay you accordingly to your no of visit hits.Usually you get your pay by the end of the month.

Bux.to has already been said as a scam. My friend (AshTheGamer - Ash) got banned for reaching $100 on it.These lousy sites are scams. I can't really believe people like you guys actually fall for them! :)

I might have lucked out when I was a teenager, because I didn't really have much internet access, so I had to get a job as a babysitter, and then as a waitress... but later on, when I did turn old enough, I was able to make money with adsense... and it didn't take all that long either, because I had started messing around on the internet before I was old enough to really make much money online.Since I really liked making websites though, I already had some made and they were pretty big, so when I turned old enough and started the whole adsense thing, I was already making some money. Not much really, but more so if I had waited to build my website until I could join adsense.Now, I'm not sure if starting now to make a website, and building it as you wait to get old enough is really what you want to do, because it probably won't help money wise, and I'm not sure how much you need the money right now, and how long it is until you are 18, but if you already are interested in making websites or something, and don't mind waiting a bit, then it might be an idea to get things started a little early, so you can have more traffic... which means more money faster with adsense when you can join it later.Just some thoughts, ignore me if I make no sense XD