xisto Community

I use this website it is really easy money I made 0.95 USD just yesturday and that doesn' include the ammount I got because of my referal.

Don't worry you can see for yourself I am not disobeying the TOS I was actually thinking about putting my referall link in there but then I saw that it is prohibited to do so. ;)

At Pay2Surf.NET, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for a few seconds to earn money. You don't need any skills. This is because all you need to do is visit the sites we provide you with. You can earn even more by referring friends. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $40

Join Now

I've currently got $60.00 on pay2surf.. I'm trying to payout as soon as possible. but sadly I haven't got a paypal account... So, i'll have to wait for thatone first. Anyways, I'll post the proof up when I got it on my paypal account~