xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dhruv

Website/blog Layout (circle Design)

Posted Image

Opinions?

Took me a while, don't look at the design in the middle the abstract that is there just because i needed to put something there for a example.

Judge the website layout it self.

And if anyone wants to purchase this i'm open to offers.

It's hard to judge without sample text in place; the title usually plays a huge role in how a site appears. Also, maybe the navigation should be moved to the left? It may be counterintuitive otherwise.I like the colors and the bubble background of the title bar. What did you use to design it?

The red doesn't go well with the blue. Maybe change the red color to white. I'd also move the navigation, the part with the gradients and text (not what it is "in"), a little higher and more to the left, just so that it is breaking out a bit.

Hey looks great I would maybe try something different for the main image. Love the header, I would like to see some text added and the site name so that we can better grasp what you are trying to achieve. Also on the menu add an about. Even though its not the first thing you look at people enjoy having it. Its an easy way for people to get to know you. But looks really good keep up the work.