xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Diablo Iii

Yep, that's right. Blizzard are releasing Diablo III and this one looks pretty damn good.

Posted Image

I've never played any of the Diablo's so I honestly don't know what this game is about. Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

The game itself is really good the only thing is though for me is that I can't really get into that game but I will probley try again when ever Diablo III comes out same with Starcraft II i couldn't really get into it but i'm going to try it again when the game comes out this year.

Diablo III right now is looking really sweet. Just went to the official Blizzard Entertainment site for Diablo III and it looks beast. I might give it a swing although I haven't played any of the first two Diablo games, so I have no idea about storyline/gameplay or anything of that sort anyway. But from the screenshots I can see that Blizzard's already developed it quite well (I wonder when they started developing the actual game. If I remember, Starcraft II project was started around the release of Warcraft III Frozen Throne).Also, at one of the live conferences or something one of the Blizzard representatives said they are producing another MMO, which I don't know about. I found out on another forum anyway.

I have played all of the other Diablo games, and III looks like it won't disapoint. I am wondering whether or not the WitchDoctor replaces the Necro..... The new spells and stuff look wonderful, such as the Wall of Zombies and bones. I hope it has DX10 support, cause then the spells shall be shiny! Oooooh.... If you haven't played teh games before, I would recomend that you play the second one, before you get and decide you don't like it. For that would be a waste of 60$. The second is the best and teh expansion is very good. Long live Decard Cane!!

Edited by spungypirate (see edit history)

I have played all of the other Diablo games, and III looks like it won't disapoint. I am wondering whether or not the WitchDoctor replaces the Necro..... The new spells and stuff look wonderful, such as the Wall of Zombies and bones. I hope it has DX10 support, cause then the spells shall be shiny! Oooooh.... If you haven't played teh games before, I would recomend that you play the second one, before you get and decide you don't like it. For that would be a waste of 60$. The second is the best and teh expansion is very good. Long live Decard Cane!!

They would only have 5 character. I'm sure we should expect a lot of changes in the characters.