xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

Has anyone else heard about the new eragon book they have a release date for it.
It's suppose to be released in September on the 20th

"brisingr" Is the first Magic word Eragon learns and uses in the first book. I hope this can clear things up for you.

I really want to read it. I have read all the other books in the series and love them. I was going to buy it, but I didn't have the money with me at the time. So we will see how that goes. I also haven't heard much about it.

Yep, got my hands on it recently~ Haven't started yet, but once I do I'll let you guys know how it is! Really loved the other books in the series so fingers crossed that it's good!

Apparently, this latest book isn't as good as the first two. Personally, I haven't read it, but some of my friends who have bought it are complaining about it haven't too many unnecessary details, with the plot being all over the place.But it's probably just them. Hoping for some positive responses from people who HAVE enjoyed it.

Edited by _Hybridized (see edit history)

BrisingrNew Eragon Book

I am only a third of the way done reading brisingr and so far the book rocks! There are many action scenes and exciting parts. Also Eragon and Arya become much closer friends. I wish Christopher Paolini would make Arya fall in love with Eragon! They would be such a cute couple! SPOLIER ALERT TO THOSE WHO HAVENT READ IT YET---Roran and Katrina get married and Katrina gets pregnant! :) This book is the best! 

swimrgal

I found the book quite a wonderful read. I finished it in October. (WARNING: SPOILERS) The book was named "Brisingr" because that's what Eragon named his new sword made by the elven smith. It's a special name because whenever he utters its name out loud, the sword bursts into flame in his hands. Rhunon says this is probably because Eragon discovered the sword's true name. The sword is said to be the most beautiful sword she had ever crafted. Sorry guys! I won't give anymore spoilers...

-reply by greenleaf

Some People...New Eragon Book

I don't know what some of these people are reading but with every book, once I picked it up I couldn't put it down and waited in agony till the next book came out! Waiting now for the fourth book and hate the wait but I know it will be worth it in the end. Best books I have ever read. I only wish I knew when the last book was coming out and also hoping that he writes more!