xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

World Of Warcraft? is it worth it?

No game is worth wasting your life on.It's true that one can get hooked on playing games like wow but it's important to remember that there are other things in life, like living. I play wow too but I'm not a 16 year old with obviously nothing else to do. I have responsibilities and bills to pay and play wow in my free time in the evenings.Maybe if that 16 year old, who is now at least 17, had responsibilities too then he wouldn't have had this total addiction. I wonder what he's up to now that more than a year has passed.

Edited by moogie (see edit history)

If u can control urself, not play too much and don't get broke of buying accounts, then do it. But, be aware, WoW will eat up your life :) Anyways, its a great game, but be sure to keep real life on first place, and dont get too addicted.. Some people I know actually went straight down with his notes at school when he started playing these games..