xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chris.oco

The Patriots to cheat or not to cheat

I sure am glad that the patriots were embarrased in the superbowl... it was very rewarding to me to see a team who claims to be the best, but seems to need to cheat and beat on all of the little teams in the league, just for the fun of it, to see them go down so dramatically. to me it was better to go undefeated all the way through the regular and post seasons and lose in the big game than it would have been if they'de been beat by the Dolphins! I know this topic is going to stirr up alot of different opinions, but i wanna hear them! so bring ' em on! -- who else hates the patrionts???

Its not hte matter of hating the Patriots, its the matter of them being stupid in getting caught, I know they are not the only team who has done this, but rather they are the first ones to get caught cheating. Ot be honest the SuperBowl is the game you need to win regardless how you go there and what not. Yeah I bet they felt so sick they didn't even want to talk to anyone after getting a slap in the face like that. Of course I am not obsessed in football like some people are but I am glad they did win because I like so many others were sick of them winning ;).

Nobody gave the G-men a chance to win. It was a great upset, and the G-men really dominated physically. Back in the 80s I was a 49ers fan, but they were modest and grateful for their success. The Pats reminded me of the Niners for their first few successful years, but seemed to become cocky the last few years, so I wanted them to get beaten. I also don't like Randy Moss, who deliberately played very poorly for the Raiders hoping to force a trade. I always dislike athletes that play poorly on purpose because they want to play for a different team.

I also don't like Randy Moss, who deliberately played very poorly for the Raiders hoping to force a trade. I always dislike athletes that play poorly on purpose because they want to play for a different team.

I agree with you, mainly because I'm a die-hard Raider fan, he got traded the day after I bought my Moss Jersey :P
However, Yes, I hate the Patriots with a Passion!(especially Tom Brady)
I'm so glad they had the lead and Eli Manning threw a bomb touchdown to Plexico B. with 20 seconds left in the fourth quarter for an embarrassment upset! :) I was pulling for the Giants that whole game.