xisto Community
mrdee

Almost There, However.... [resolved] Cannot access webmail yet.

After all the troubles over the past week, I have everything set up, my access to MySQL databases restored, however, I cannot access my webmail yet.I log in on the screen before you get the choice which webmail to use (Squirrel, Horde or Roundcube), and when clicking on Horde I get "Login failed because your username or password are incorrect", with Squirrel mail i get; "ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server." and Roundcube (probably as the name implies) keeps going round in circles. According to the opening screen of cpanel, I have 3 email accounts (as it should be), but in the Email control panel all my existing addresses are listed. My email seems to work in my email client, though.Has anyone got any idea what could be wrong?By the way, Horde does not even give you a chnce to try and log in again, you have to log in on the screen before and that's it.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

My MySQL still isn't working. My blog is shut down, as well as most of my other site. Possibly the webmail clients were screwed up in the downtime. You never know.

This is really getting beyond a joke now.A ticket i submitted to Xisto days ago stays unanswered, live support: the guy is to begin with very rude and unfriendly, leaves me to sit there for over an hour while he, as he says "is checking it", and then just leaves the session without saying what he found or even a goodbye.In the mean time I have noticed that none of my 3 vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk email addresses sned nor receive in my email client. (Yesterday the main one still worked), webmail still will not let me in (see beginning of this thread), yet all three addresses, 'webbie@vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk', 'info@vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk' and 'kaarten-cards@vlaanderen-flanders.org.uk' are listed in my email accounts on cpanel. i have sent out my newsletter, I did not received my own copy, I have checked, it looked like some other people did not receive theirs, I run a shopping cart, without a valid email address sales will not go through, in other words, this is dramatic. Why can anyone (in particular Xisto) help me?

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.