xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chris.oco

Google Searches

man, dont ya just love google? think about all you can do with google... you can: search for ANYTHING! and get an answer every time!, you can host a website, you can get website statistics, you can send an email, you can recieve email, you can get the stock quotes, you can advertise on google, you can even get paid for advertising for google, you can store and share your pictures, documents, music, and thoughts! you can do conversions of any type (numbers, length, volume, mass, language even!) you can learn, you can play, you can just straight up surf... and the best thing about all of this is: ITS FREE!!i dont know about some of yall, but i love google!

google is the most popular search engine for a reason. its simply the best! other search engines like yahoo search, live search, aol search, ask - they will never be able to be as popular as google. google is the best and probably will always be the best. i don't know how yahoo search and stuff like that can survive. i don't know a single person who uses yahoo search. no one uses it!i love google as well!

google is the most popular search engine for a reason. its simply the best! other search engines like yahoo search, live search, aol search, ask - they will never be able to be as popular as google. google is the best and probably will always be the best. i don't know how yahoo search and stuff like that can survive. i don't know a single person who uses yahoo search. no one uses it!
i love google as well!

No, there are still many people using yahoo and other search engines. May be they are habituated to them. And another reason is different search engines use different search techniques so they'll give different results. Thats why the meta search engines(search different search engines and give the results in a single page) exists. So in some cases we need them.

We also have to remember another thing before praising google, that is, yahoo was number one search engine out there befor google was invented. It was very very popular like google now and yahoomail is also very popular. :D

But the invention of google changed everything. One of the main success for google is its home page. A simple page with a single bar that loads in fraction of a seconds. And another one is google's searching algorithm. Google search mostly will give only what we want. And google doesn't use too much graphics to show results, so the results will display on the user's screen instantly....these collectively made google a big success. :) After that google contines to expand their services and became one of the biggest company.....

And now google is a common word on our tongue, and handy word in our keyboard, so it is very difficult to beat google. :)

yea what would we do without google? i was watching atack of the show one day on g4tv and they were talking about terms of services. they said that googles terms of service says that their services can only be used by people that are 18+ has anyone ever went onto googles terms of service and see if this is accurate? i would right now but im kinda busy with homework :D:P