xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chiclete

Second Banner Funny one

Well... I had done it only for fun... but now I have done somethings on it and I believe now it can be a little good :rolleyes:... Well... you guys are going to tell me, right? And, please, if those people who have posted have any other opinion now that I've change it, please redo your post, thanks!

Posted Image

Edited by chiclete (see edit history)

It's nice, but like Zaideu said, it's too luminous. The white font that tells you all the stats is hard to read, but it could just be my computer. The red "17" is really like, "BOOM!" It's just really weird #_#It doesn't look as professional as your other one did, but this one is still very nice. Maybe do a little more contrasting with the background to make it stand out more? Looks like there's a gradient, but not really. It's still nice though. Go you!

haha i like it.. but maybe you need it to say "Who said a free host needs to be like this?"