xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

Coppermine Gallery Error

Okay.. so i have my gallery set up at photos.chantellepaige.org and everytime i try to access it i get this error"Coppermine critical error:Unable to connect to database !MySQL said: Access denied for user 'giselle_copp1'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"how do i change the password etc?? or fix the problem??

There is presently a Database Issue at the Xisto Database Server.I, and others, are still awaiting a resolution to the problem. If you are able to connect to your Cpanel, try to confirm that the Database name, the database user-name are still set properly and double check the information against the Configuration file for the Gallery. You may need to add the User and Database Name using the Mysql selection of the Cpanel. Not sure, since I have not yet resolved my issues yet, but others have suggested that it may be required to do so.