xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
minimcmonkey

Living Withoutaa Computer? Life without another life?

How long could you live without your computer?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With more and more people, and more and more jobs, relying on computers, and IT support.How long could you go without your computer(s)?Now even clocks rely on computers to stop them drifting.everything that a business relies on, is stored on a computer.But what if computers just didnt work?what if we ran out of fossil fuels, and couldnt poewr them, and so, we would live without...Please post your opinion... or vote in the poll

I agree!! I couldnt live without email, live messaging, or my computer. Life would be too hard,Thanks for the post - im new to Xisto and no one seems to reply... laugh out loud... ;)

AHK! I can live for as long as I wanted to without a computer...I mean, sure it is very useful in all sorts of things, but you don't have to have a computer control your life...It is better to not sit in front of the computer all day...People that know me always think of me as a "person who can't live without a computer", but I can...

I had to vote for "a week" because otherwise my site would go down for lack of hosting credits. But seriously, I think I could live without a computer. I'd much rather be doing active things than sitting down staring at a screen. I've spent what you could call an unhealthy amount of time on my computer over the last year or two, and now I hate being on it. Of course I do use it regularly still, but no way near as much. I think a lot of people would be very bored without with things such as online games. I've heard of people just spending days and days on those. That's not a good thing for anyone.