xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinaczsoft

Call Of Duty

You have to have an original game to play online.If you have a copy it means you also have a copy of a registration key.That means you can't play online because you have to have a original key.If you have a copy the only thing you can do is play it on your own pc and hope you don't get a visit from the internet police.

I honestly love this game. And I love war games and fighting games in general. Medal of honor is one of the best game series. They should keep it up too. But back to Call Of Duty the mission and objectives are just wonderful. I love the game play on it and how it is set up. So I think everyone should get this game.

hey anyone here play call of duty i do and im in kick clan im like really good at it and if u want to join my clan email me at linkinparkfan90896@yahoo.com were world wide and play in many other games to so email me with what game u play etc and ill email u some info about us :)

Call of duty is a great game. I think this is one of the ebst war games around and i like the gameplay. I dont really like how the gamplay in conflict vietnam are and same with medal of honor. But i think this is a really good game and if you like war games you should check this out. Because it is completely worth it the graphics are amazing and its just a good game all around id rate it 9 out of 10.

Ok, this is a good game, but you guys need to stay on topic, he's asking where to get it, not how good it is. Like those first couple guys said, you need an original CD key, no CD key generator will give you that either, and you'll be lucky if one does. Best bet to get online play is to go buy the game, trust me, it's worth your money in the end!

don't you think, you find better clanmates in internetmatches? do you have a clansite? i think your clan is a little joke ^^ and if somebody writes you, he get an april april joke or something xD

hell yeah its one of the best games ever  :rolleyes: BUT soon there will be Call of Duty 2 and than i will kill all of you like in part 1  :lol:

143721[/snapback]

Are you refering to the expansion pack for Call of Duty or is that a whole new game in development?

I've recently completed the original Call of Duty and it was such a great game, I loved the missions where you fight in Stalingrad, especially the first one which really puts you in the battlefield.

hey all,I have got an extra copy of cod so if you would like to hit me up on x-fire dtrim828 we can negotiate something to get you the cd key. or email me at quan50@gmail.com. But other than that it is a great game and i just love the way it plays Thanks allQuan50

For those that play COD and are looking for a clan to join. Check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
We are the outkasted patriots battalion and we rock. We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary and have been active in TWL OGL and CAL. We play very hard in comps and we are a fun loving clan as well we also play guild wars warcraft 3 anarchy online COD UO battlefield 1942 bf vietnam World of warcraft. and we are recruiting for bf2 modern combat.Check out the other site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Catch you on the flip sideQuan