xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elwentindomiel

Dealing With A Very Bad Break Up & Desperate For Some Caring Help

I was just dumped by my boyfriend of a year and a half. I was his first girlfriend, he was my first boyfriend

As someone who knows just how you feel, I understand your thoughts. but as you said Your 1st Boyfriend. I feel very sure you will have many more before that Mr right comes your way. A heart is like glass. It breakes very easy, But I know it will heal. Always does.

Sometimes when you want a direct answer, you never receive one and you end up figuring things out for yourself. You said it's been a week and he's saying "i don't know" and that he still loves you. Although i can't say for sure and although this may not be something you want to hear, but a pattern like that usually means it's over and they don't want to tell you that because they think it'll hurt you even more. If you're regretting anything, try not to, because some actions will be necessary, like confronting him again and asking for the straight out truth. If you meet with him again, tell him that you want to know the truth even if he thinks it'll hurt. He already knows that not knowing is hurting you, so what's the point in him not telling you? I know this has the potential of starting another argument, but problems don't solve themselves. If he doesn't tell you, then forget about him. I know it's not an easy task to just simply forget, but there is a way out of your pain; there is a future for you.

Psalm 34:18

hi thereeven though this post is old and the OP must have let go of this crush by nowits very clear to me that your ex doesnt want to confront you and make you cryhe doesnt want to be with you anymore, maybe because he has grown up, or maybe he feels he cant live up to your expectationsdont lie to yourself, he is trying to hide something from you.take care of yourself, make a plan-B, plan-C, DEFG for your future, people are very unpredictable and proudthank god your ex was somewhat of a coward! imagine if he was to marry you just to keep his promise or prove your mother wrong....its very hard to lose somebody who appreciated you! now all that you have left is your mother!ive been dumped before, last time when there was no explanation, i evesdropped on a conversation between my ex and a girl 10 years younger than him on some social network website. then it was easy to let go.another previous situation, it was just gossip and my outgoing behaviour that scared my other ex away.people are complicated, i like cats.