xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
diiiii

Maplestory A fun mmorpg

So I just wanted to ask you guysif any of you play MapleStoryIts a fun online game where you cankill monsters and hang out with friendsXDI play on the kradia serverpm me if you wanna hang with

Hey,I used to play Maplestory a while back, but then I got into private servers. I heard that Maplestory just recently got a new update, right? Like some new features and stuff added. The biggest change to the game for me is the windowed mode. People used to use DxWnd to put Maplestory in windowed mode but they don't have to anymore. Have fun playing Maplestory! And btw, what job/class are you?

Edited by bangms (see edit history)

yeah,they just updated
Lol which private server do you use?
I'm not into those

Well
I'm an IceLigthning Mage

woot!

Icelighnights cool and all but im Bowmaster HURRICANE>ALL except Genesis D:
Genesis is a good AoE Weapon id like it
but i purely into Private Servers

I wouldn't go into private servers if I were you. Odin MS is getting a huge lawsuit from Nexon. Who knows what other privates servers might suffer the same fate.

I wouldn't go into private servers if I were you. Odin MS is getting a huge lawsuit from Nexon. Who knows what other privates servers might suffer the same fate.

There is nothing to fear in Private servers.
Nexon can't sue all of them, there's thousands.

You wouldn't want to spend months and years just to get to lvl 200 would you?

Private servers can change the amount of time taken for leveling.
Plus there are many different features in Private servers, For example, rebirth, skill max...
And you can also apply for GM status.

Nexon can't compare to private servers.
Even if the server was sued, it wouldn't effect you (Except that you can't login anymore).

However, it still is illegal, and it takes all the fun from the gameplay (If you can call it 'fun' - I played MapleStory for a while and got pretty bored of it.) Therefore, I advise you not to use the private servers.

Yeah, seriously, just because you won't get in trouble personally doesn't mean it's right to steal another companies revenue. What is it with people these days. @_@;;;

I like to play Maplestory too. I have played it for three and a half years and I still haven't gotton bored of it!!I play on Bellocan though. And to those who play on private server, I do not reccomend it because Odin, the maplestory private server got sued by Nexon for 300,000 euros.