xisto Community
ivantoar

Tf2, The Oldest Fps In The World Just a bug of steam, come take a look of the pic

This picture taken in my desktop, no other editing except the red line I use to mask some things in the picture. I don't modify the date in my computer, as you will see it displays the right time in my computer.

Posted Image

Yes it is a "little" hahaha. Wonder the technology back there are sufficient to create TF2 (the computer may explode even to install Steam). Anyway, do you get the same bug like I do? Some of people getting this error too, funny anyway.

So if TF2 came out in 1969 then when the game 1st one in series came out :P

By the way, yeah... computers are too complex. Noone can know why those weird mistakes happens. All codes affect all other codes :)

Window title says it's deleting DeusEx but in fact the FarCry were deleted (look at the path).
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ops, I downloaded more than I need.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
The download finished at 100% anyway. The number decreased.

I ran into that problem with one of my scripts. Since it couldn't retrieve the proper time from the database, it defaults to December 31, 1969.

By the way, yeah... computers are too complex. Noone can know why those weird mistakes happens. All codes affect all other codes ;)

What? Of course some one knows how the mistakes happen XD A missed decimal place or an incorrect operator symbol is probably the culprit. But some one has to know where the errors come from because people made the computers and the errors! XD