xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saloni_2

Need Advice!

Hi, I need ur advice with a problem of mine..As far as my problem goes, I like this guy for the past 2 yrs , we interacted with each other personally for a few months initially at workplace and have been interacting on the net aftr he left the job. He comes across as a very soft-spoken, nice natured and a reserved guy. We have common interests and are compatible. He treats me as a very good friend. But the problem is we have met just a couple of times personally also not spoken on the phone extensively in these 2 yrs after he left the job. I have also told him about my liking for him, but he responded to me saying that things won't work between us as we belong to different communities. Even if he says this I have sensed from his behaviour that he also likes me but not very sure about it. He also got engaged in between due to which I decided to move ahead in life. But recently I came to know from him again that his engagement got cancelled due to some reasons, I don't know what to do now, I really like this guy and would like to spend my entire life with him. Please advise me, is this the right time to speak again to him about my feelings for him??? Thanks

Hi, I need ur advice with a problem of mine..As far as my problem goes, I like this guy for the past 2 yrs , we interacted with each other personally for a few months initially at workplace and have been interacting on the net aftr he left the job. He comes across as a very soft-spoken, nice natured and a reserved guy. We have common interests and are compatible. He treats me as a very good friend. But the problem is we have met just a couple of times personally also not spoken on the phone extensively in these 2 yrs after he left the job. I have also told him about my liking for him, but he responded to me saying that things won't work between us as we belong to different communities. Even if he says this I have sensed from his behaviour that he also likes me but not very sure about it. He also got engaged in between due to which I decided to move ahead in life. But recently I came to know from him again that his engagement got cancelled due to some reasons, I don't know what to do now, I really like this guy and would like to spend my entire life with him. Please advise me, is this the right time to speak again to him about my feelings for him???

Thanks

well since you say, that you dont really have much of a face to face relationship, i say you advice him, to go somehwere together, hang out, and see if there really is an attraction, because you never know, he could have been telling the same things he told YOU, to other people online, just take a chance.. you never know, like you said you might end up together.. so yea just talk to him and arrange you two to meet somehwere and hang out.. GOOD LUCK!!

replying to ur questions

Need Advice!

Replying to saloni_2

There is an attraction between both of you, and maybe for him is just a mental attraction, You need to give him time to think about who he is and what he wants with you! Time is a blessing and space is needed tell him what you have decided and that your giving him space and take the time for yourself to find if hes really the man for you. If he comes back then its a positive thing, and if not then it was hes decision and you can know that you gave it all you can give. Men don't like pressure and lots of questions so take it slowly, he obviously has underlying issues time will only tell. Good luck

-reply by Trude

As far as I see this guy, he is quite a practical and sober person. He does not want you to suffer because of things which might come across as you proceed in having any relationship with him. He respects your stand and the reason behind not getting u involved in an affair might be some problems he is facing from his family side or some personal front... Seems like a too good guy, I feel you should try to sort the things out with him and try to find a work around for your future. He is a good guy, and he cares for you. It is the right time, and you should tell him the way you feel for him and want to see him as future partner. What is underlying obstacles which he has and hope you two can proceed towards a happy life together. All the best.

I think you should try to go on a few dates with him if he really does not want to just let him be, because i use a lot of excuses that sound like "things won't work between us as we belong to different communities" just to let a girl down easy and without upsetting her.