xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jjuuaann1

New Movie "get Smart" I think is goni to be a ncie movie

Are You Goin To See This Movie?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It comes out today and yes I will be seeing it, a huge fan of the original TV series and so it should be interesting how well Steve Carell does as Maxwell Smart a role Don Adams (Voice of Inspector Gadget) excelled at. Of course, should be interesting how Dwayne "The rock" Johnson does as a supporting character and not as a lead role this time.

i dont like it, just by looking at the commercials.. its just one of those.. OUT THERE, cheap comedy movies.. even the tittle, and the sloppy seconds of the commercials annoy me.. sorry(: now that one movie with angelina, and the curving bullets..that i GOTTA watch

I must say i loved the Get Smart tv series back in the day, but will this completely ruin the beauty of the original Get Smart... Only one way to find out... i'll go and see it!

Hey do you guys recommend this movie? Cause I want to watch it but I need someone to tell me if it was ok or not.By the way anyone had problems with the Xisto forums lately? I couldn't log in for a day and a half , and couldnt get any posts in lol.Also my webspace was down. Probably some maintenance, but i think we should know about it beforehand. It's ok though, everything's fine now.

I found the movie to be good and somewhat stick with the old ways of Max Smart doing something stupid on purpose. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel for this movie so I would check it out if you have some free time on your hands and what not.

I just saw this today. Quite hilarious in my opinion. This movie had some interesting effects and a lot of comedic parts in it. Kind of one of those "stupid funny" movies though. I highly recommend this movie to anybody looking to see something funny.

Can anyone be more specific about what's good and whats bad? I haven't heard very good things about it. its a wait till its on dvd movie is how it was described to me.

i'm not going to watch get smart. i don't like movies like that. i like horror, action and thriller. i don't really like comedies much although some are good but i don't think i'll like get smarth lol.

I found the remake of it to be funnier than the original...I can't think of the exact name of it but it has a lot of the same people and stuff, but was created as a great comedy.Sadly I watched that one before the original, so that may be why my view is skewed more towards it, :)

This movie was pretty good. I was a bit worried that it would disappoint because i absolutely LOVED the original TV series but it turned out to be quite funny and enjoyable. The original is still classic but I would recommend this for people to watch. It's got its funny moments!