xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jjuuaann1

Why My Computer Freezez heelp me fix this problem

Hi i need help with my computer everytime i start my computer it freezez and it makes a sound like a fan. I told my uncle but he said he dint found anything that it could be the hardware but he dint told me how to fix it (he works with computer)I think that the problem is that the computer needs a clean up from inside.

Well your problem could a myriad of things, it could be your boot process, the computer could be over heating, Operating system could be corupted, could be lack of memory, could be viruses, could be a corrupted registry. Need more detail in order to help you with your problem. I would start with a system restore that goes as far back as possible before the freezing started and if that doesn't work do a boot to last known good configuration. I would say do a complete re-installation of your operating system to fix your problem. No disrespect, but you uncle doesn't know anything on computers if he can't find out the problem.

You should try to clean it.In my case i have problem when i dont clean it for about half year. My cooler gots dirty and start to make noises, so i dissassemble it and make a deep clean.Then i clean the contact of the sockets in the PC and then i assemble everything. It is fast, just take as much an hour.Regards, Seba

It sounds like a hardware issue, but then again, it could be an assortment of other problems.If you feel like you can try to troubleshoot the problem by yourself by opening up the computer,then go ahead and open up the case to check out if anything's wrong.If you're unsure about doing this and messing up your computer even more,then seek help from somewhere else. (You said your uncle worked with computers)You said your computer freezes right? So how far does it go until it freezes?Like what does it show when it freezes? Maybe it might help someone else solve your problem.

Hi dear,My computer works fine but sometimes,alternatively my computer gets hang at the beginning when showing intel then I have to press restart button to continue,then it works fine.When I open my computer,it works fine but then next time when I open it,it gets hang at the very beginning when showing intel at the left top of desktop.This thing happens alternatively.Please tell me the best step by step solution to correct this problem,that will be urs most kindness.Thanx-question by sameer

I had a similar problem with a computer i used to have.I bought it custom made on Ebay.The spec was great, but that problem was just awful, the one who sold it to me did not have a clue and sort of washed his hands of it.Apart from the freezing, I had to re-install my Windows time after time and lost loads of work.I tried about anything: I added RAM, I replaced my Hard drive, i cleaned the machine out, you name it......Then one day (after all, what did i have to lose?) I upgraded my BIOS. I just went to the web site of my motherboard manufacturer, downloaded the latest version of the BIOS for my particular motherboard and flashed it to my PC.You will not believe this, but as by magic, my problem was all of a sudden gone. My PC ran as smooth as anything and I never had to reformat again. So, it might be an idea to explore that route as well.Please let me know how you get on if you decide to take that step.

I had a similar problem with a computer i used to have.I bought it custom made on Ebay.
The spec was great, but that problem was just awful, the one who sold it to me did not have a clue and sort of washed his hands of it.
Apart from the freezing, I had to re-install my Windows time after time and lost loads of work.
I tried about anything: I added RAM, I replaced my Hard drive, i cleaned the machine out, you name it......

Then one day (after all, what did i have to lose?) I upgraded my BIOS. I just went to the web site of my motherboard manufacturer, downloaded the latest version of the BIOS for my particular motherboard and flashed it to my PC.

You will not believe this, but as by magic, my problem was all of a sudden gone. My PC ran as smooth as anything and I never had to reformat again. So, it might be an idea to explore that route as well.
Please let me know how you get on if you decide to take that step.

Another cause of hanging at the start is the CMOS battery. it may be running low or you may have a problem with your video card or RAM. you can remove the video card and RAM and clean it by using a pencil eraser to clean up the dirt that accumulated in it.

a pleasant greeting to the God's of computer world.

I justWant to ask something about my computer, when I am playing games.. MyComputer beggins to hang when connection is to slow, but I observed toOther pc's that it wasnt hanging when connection are slow.. They canStill move the mouse but mine is not.. The game I used to play isGreater than the specs of game system requirment.  a little bit hang orIt takes 3-10 secs of hang while playing game, and whenever I press dAlt-tab and return to game, my monitor turns to black on about 3mins...I checked my processor if its over heated but it wasnt, CPU temp andSystem temp is on a 30-40 degree celsius..While d treshold of myProcessor is 70 degree celsius.

other problem of my computer isTheres a message appearing when I starting my computer. CMOS checksumError - loaded defaults.. My technician said that my power supply wasFlactuating also,and this was the cause of the problem...

IAlways run my pc in out of date, even my anti virus cant processBecause of its out of date, in this case.. What could be d possibleCause of my computer and d complication of flactuating power supply?How will I know if it is truly flactuating?is it d video card that causes d problem?

system specs: Pentium IV Intel 2.80Ghz (socket 478), 1G RAM, 80GB hard disk, 128Mb Video Graphics, 

I truly appreciate if some1 answers my problem..Thnx and more power in this site-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: