xisto Community
alzgames

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas hints and discussion

Does anybody know how to get to the betting shop because i cant find it anywhere. i have been told that it is on the first island, but where? all of my friends have got loads of money but i have only got a couple of hundred and i really want to buy a new house and upgrade my lowrider carPlease help me quickly.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Modified topic title and description to fit forum rules.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Want to know the easiest way to make cash? Cheat. I'm sorry but I don't have time and I'm not a die-hard gamer so I'm goin to cheat. Besides, everyones doin it! Peer-pressure!!!!! lolR1, R2, L1, R2, X, <, V, >, ^, <, V, >, ^ (I think)

Does Anybody Know How you get to the two player mode on san Andreas. It says On the Back that it is one to two players, but there isn't a game menu with a two-player option. Friends of mine say I have to get a girlfriend, so if that?s true, would someone be so kind as to tell me where to get one.ThanksP.S. Please don?t take too long to answer

near big smoks house or at any AT HOME girlfrindsI like that my presence is felt even without posting. anyway. Yeah, I have it. And yes. It is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time (I can't say greatest, because Deus Ex is still ranking tops). So much to do, so little time. I beat it three or four weeks ago, and I still have stuff to do. That in and of itself is great. just flying in the Hydra blowing *BLEEP* up, gambling my money away, off the point but I am a 24 millionaire. God bless the ponies. Other than the annoyingness of having to use the analog stick to drive and walk, (i like the D-pad, so. and no one will acknowledge this. Any review i see, it says, certain controls are different, and it explains them, but neve a mention of the removal of the D-pad. It's a pain in the *bottom*, the analog stif is too sensitive in some situations, not enough in others. It's hard to get specifically straight as you could with just four directions on a pad, you know up is up, not it's more or less up, it's kind of tilting to the right, but close.) and another thing that drove me nuts was that the camera was lower. has anybody else noticed this? when driving up a hil or going down, you can't see *BLEEP* in front of you, so you have to hold the camera, and that's a lot harder when riding a bike, which the up and down movable camera turns to wheelies and stoppies, so you have to use the other stick, but you can't use that without moving you're thumb off of X to do it, and it drives me in-*BLEEP*ing-sane. those are the two things that got me most. things that i like, which far outweigh the bad. radio auto tune is great. the tunes keep me more amused than any GTA before, well, at least vice city anyway. GTAIII I could listen to some of those forever. WCTR, the fact that it changes as you go along, certain plot points make it into the news and you get new shows, is something I had been looking for forever. the songs on station play in different orders, with different lead ins, it's fantastic. I hope when the next one comes out, it will be broadband connected and you can have a full fledged radio stations downloaded, with new songs and talk-radio stuff. that would be a dream come true. Thank god Lazlow is back as a host, VROCK was wasting his genius. And let me tell you, nothing goes together better than Killing police and other gangbanging mother *BLEEP*ers, than Freebird. Alright. I like the customization stuff, haircuts, clothes, tattos, it's all good. such variety. Though the wait on the wardrobe changes can take waaaay too long sometimes. oh well. the price you pay. The skill system is nice. being able to upgrade something that you use a lot, like the bike, so you don't fall off, is great, not to mention dual uzi's. The cities are all great, the outland, and countryside, all that jazz. That story is fantastic, Woozie is my favorite. ?I?m blind, not stupid Carl? made me laugh so hard. I like CJ better than any character as he sound more real than let?s say, Tommy, he?s more relatable to. Although, ?Claude? quiet brooding touched at my soul. And by the way, who decided on Claude? Where was the national poll, and/or memo. Me and some friends decided on ?Otto? we figured he wasn?t Italian, Japanese, Columbian, Irish, or whatever else, so he was German, he kind of looks German, and Otto fits the game, Grand Theft Otto. It made more sense than Claude, though yes, I do see the whole mute, he?s a clod thing. I ain?t stoopid or nothing. but great cameos, it?s all good. I can?t think of anything else to say, except, base jumping the Gant Bridge, the tower closest to San Fierro is best, and, pimping. Oh oh oh, painting taxi cabs, finally I can have a pimped out taxi cab, in pink or blue or red or green, and some banging rims, I should be able to charge more. Not to mention the nitrous. Man I got to go play right now, before my fingers start to hurt too much from typing.

well there is fun things to do in two playerm4/pistol/shotgun/ak47 on bike / car empty smg/micro smg swich to wanted weapon put in that weapon set cheatnote:does not work for driverthe cheats:weapon set one R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Right,Up:weapon set two R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Down,Left:weapon set 3 R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Down,Downneed more cheats just ask me

well there is fun things to do in two player

m4/pistol/shotgun/ak47 on bike / car empty smg/micro smg swich to wanted weapon put in that weapon set cheat

note:does not work for driver

the cheats:weapon set one R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Right,Up

:weapon set two R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Down,Left

:weapon set 3 R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,Down,Right,Up,Left,Down,Down,Down

need more cheats just ask me

41957[/snapback]

Why would poeple think the thing which dosnt work on driver is for driver ?

Want to know the easiest way to make cash? Cheat. I'm sorry but I don't have time and I'm not a die-hard gamer so I'm goin to cheat. Besides, everyones doin it! Peer-pressure!!!!! lol

R1, R2, L1, R2, X, <, V, >, ^, <, V, >, ^ (I think)

40983[/snapback]

Yeah...That is it... It also gives you full armor and full health. But the betting shop is somewhere were you start off. You just need to go near the Police Station and right across the street is the Betting Shop.. Enjoy!!

I loved vice city but when i played san andreas , i thought it sucked.....the screen is so dark and i expected better graphics......also i hate the story lines...i would of prefered an italian mafia type of story.

:o im still waiting for the pc version ... plz release it faster ... i dun have a ps2 ... but i wanted to play it so much ... all of my friends are saying that the game is so cool

50559[/snapback]

YOu cant really expect such a big game to be released so early can you? the process of changing cheats and the look takes a long time

Whens san Andreas comming out for computer?

144248[/snapback]

26th June I think any way why the hell would you want to play it!!! It is so well... Ghetto!!! I for one do not spek n spel lik dis innit blud, but even for that, it is crap!! Where is the hood love!!! what is up with that

GTA San Andreas is on the market for PC i can't wait to get my friends said the game is much better than Vice City but also it takes a lot of disk space over 5GB thats a lot. I hope i will get it as fast as i can get it.