xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

I Think That They Should Start Making Boxers For Girls. Yes, mermaid started an underwear topic.

Okay, I'm just warning you now: This may be, by far, the dumbest topic you will ever read. So if you don't like reading the stupid random thoughts of an almost-fourteen-year-old, I suggest you navigate away from the page as soon as possible. :(I had a random thought today (supprising right? Lol, I know) :(Guys alway talk about how comfy boxers are. And I'm not a dude, so I wouldn't know, but I bet they're right.After all, boxers don't chafe, they're nice and breezy :D they can breath, they're not skin tight, and they come in awsome patterns (polka dots are my favorite!) and you never hear about boxers suddenly snapping and causing someone to almost go blind (yes, there was a woman who bought a thong and it snapped and cut her cornea.)And I wondered, why don't girls have girl boxers? And why do we pay $100 for a clothing item that no one should be seeing any way? And why do we pay so much for so little? It's funny how nothing that I do makes sense to me. I mean, we do have girl boxers, but most people wear them as like sofe shorts or something. . . And honestly, we're getting closer! Boy cuts!I just think that someone should start making a line of girl boxers. . . it would be rather interesting.

I don't know much about female underwear, I'm a guy, but I think it'd be awkward, if not downright difficult, to attach pantyliners to boxers? And, from what I've learned from my mom, pantyliners are quite essential for feminine hygiene because, unlike boys, you don't have the equipment to "shake" after relieving yourselves. Since you cannot just very well simply go "Phhhbbt!", you'll apparently need pantyliners to soak up the droplets that foolishly cling to your... rainforest.Also, how do you attach sanitary napkins to boxers? I could imagine, if girls wore boxers, that every first day of their period to have "Oh $#!+" moments. I'm not sure, though, but I think you might use tampons to, uh, stem the flow? Oh, I don't know, and I'm not sure I want to know :(Well, basically, I think it's alright to use boxers if you shave your... openings and wear tampons when you expect your periods.Girls, please don't kill me. Like I said, I don't know much of what I'm talking about :D

Just wear guy boxers or briefs, why bother designer boxers for women when they are already there. As for the thongs and the ultra thing panties, guys are designing them, although there are a few women who design them. So yeah, just hit up a clothing store and try to find size close to yours, although size sero is impossible to find these days :D. and your set.

Haha, this was funny. We do have "girl boxers" here. I believe the company calls them "Mini shorts", but we refer to them as boxers. And no - they are not like boy boxers. But very, very comfy!

Reasons why girls should not wear boxers:
- Ugly
- Does nothing what-so-ever for your shape.
- Ugly
- And even more ugly

Reasons why they should:
- Very, very comfy

Take a look at THIS site. It is the brand that was (is) very popular. I believe I got four of them for Christmas. They used to cost around 60$, but they are cheaper now.

I must say that many boys here hate them now. Very funny actually.

I think you are a bit out of the markets, there are boxers for girls already... but if they where not any, just where your boyfriends. We don't mind you putting some guys undewear on, its only bad when it goes the other way around.

i totally agree with you in girls or women should be wearing boxers instead all those foo foo ,that we do wear and seem to sometimes be uncomfortable ,those could be saved for different times .although boxers are comfortable ,i own few my self already and love just wearing them around the house and yes i admit they come out with some pretty sharp designs and colors ,than they used to have in old time boxers .They should make boxers for women and girls ,it would be our luck one day they will and they become some drab color for girls .the men held those sharp colors .so us girls still be wearing the men boxers when they do that though. :)

Okay, I'm just warning you now: This may be, by far, the dumbest topic you will ever read. So if you don't like reading the stupid random thoughts of an almost-fourteen-year-old, I suggest you navigate away from the page as soon as possible. :)
I had a random thought today (supprising right? Lol, I know) :D

Guys alway talk about how comfy boxers are. And I'm not a dude, so I wouldn't know, but I bet they're right.

After all, boxers don't chafe, they're nice and breezy :( they can breath, they're not skin tight, and they come in awsome patterns (polka dots are my favorite!) and you never hear about boxers suddenly snapping and causing someone to almost go blind (yes, there was a woman who bought a thong and it snapped and cut her cornea.)

And I wondered, why don't girls have girl boxers? And why do we pay $100 for a clothing item that no one should be seeing any way? And why do we pay so much for so little? It's funny how nothing that I do makes sense to me.

I mean, we do have girl boxers, but most people wear them as like sofe shorts or something. . .

And honestly, we're getting closer! Boy cuts!

I just think that someone should start making a line of girl boxers. . . it would be rather interesting.

I've seen bloomers for women, although I don't think that's exactly what you mean. :D

It would be interesting to see boxers made for women. I'm not sure if they would sell well at first, though. Some would be skeptical as to how they would fell, if they're to baggy, and then what if the woman has a "womanly week?" :) How would that work with boxers?

I have seen a girl wear what she said were women's boxers, once, as outershorts. Unfortunately I didn't take the time years ago to ask her where she got them.

If a company did manage to make them, I would say they should try a "test sale" at a few Hot Topic stores. B)