xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuBBaG

A.w. Surveys Easy way to make money online

Did you ever want to take surveys for money? But don't want to be hassled by scam sites? Then A.W. Surveys is for you!

All you do is take web site evaluations, just write a three sentence summary of a site they link you to. Simple, right? Well it gets even easier! There is this referral part of the site, where you give your friends your link, they sign up under it and you get $1.25!!

I got bored so I made this, it's also something good to put on your site's as ad's. *click here to sign up for A.W. Surveys, you're helping the site if you do.*

Simple.

A.W. Surveys.com

Edited by BuBBaG (see edit history)

This is a SCAM, not only have I read so many topics across Google saying that this is a SCAM, but I have also tried this out for myself, I haven't referred anyone, and on the accunt got $40 and BAM! The next day I try to log in it just came up with an error... You can also tell the site is dodgy because of the extremely poorly done logo, all they did was blur the tree, smudge the tree, and crop'd it out and put it in the picture... Atleat you didn't post a referral link... :DBut you can try this if you want, but all you're gonna get is an error message saying your account is deleted or your account has been banned because of false referrals... (I knew it was a SCAM since I got the second error message but didn't refer anyone!)If you sign up, you're just wasting your time... but don't ask me why you suddenly couldn't get into your account...

I had a crack at these survey and get paid sites before and they were just plain ridiculous. You hardly got payed a cent or it was a scam. One site i was on i actually got payed to my paypal account, but it wasn't all that much to be dropping your jaw at, i think it was about $5 after about 25 surveys nothing you want to be doing all day and being payed less than $10. Besides my job is more than enough, and if you want to make a little money aside i recommend selling unused/unwanted items around the house on eBay as its the most effective way and clears up space.

Yes I agree with Litchy. These so called survey site are such a pain in the neck. These guys don't even offer good surveys. The kind of site like these survey sites are the ones about do-offers-and-get-rich. ALL SCAM. I tried a lot of them. They have very few ads to click so you can never actually reach the lowest payment threshold. They are just a waste of time.If you need some internet money, the best thing is trying google adsense with a good web site or a blog.

Its a scam -.- for sure because when i signed up got all my defualt money and such, a day later i was banned and not just ban but IP ban =.= it probly has a loophole somewhere is the TOS saying that it will not pay or it will ban after 1 day or something -.=

Real good survey sites that pay are free and are legit

A.w. Surveys

I am also fed up with A. W. Surveys...I made $27.00 and stopped...I never get any new surveys. At least I didn't spend any money or much time on them!

I have two legit one that will pay you and pay you well:

Treasuretrooper.Com

cashcrate.Com

These also have great referral programs and are a great way to make money.

Good luck and enjoy. Marcy T.

a. w. surveys high paying surveysA.w. SurveysI was initially happy to register with A.W.SURVEY, but I notice after registration not a single survey was given to me. I had many referals, mostly friends, now they all tell me the same. So it has become a problem. I sent many emails for asking surveys, nothing was responded, and I tried to redem my bal to paypal ac that too was not posible.-

Mohamed

AWW Surveys is a Big time scam that stillgets people involved. Over and Over I will tell you how Aww syurveys is a scam. When you see soo many people allover the net call this a scam you know its True.GPT SITES-GOOD aww surveys-BAD

To me awsurvays is a scam site. in the first place when you register with them and just finish the first surveys available, you will never get survey again unless you keep on referring people and at the end of it all when you reach payout they will finally end up by telling you that most of your referrals are not active forgotten that the site it self is not correct.

please if you seriously looking for online jobs why not go to the Almighty site and stop wasting your time joining scam site. This is the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Did you ever want to take surveys for money? But don't want to be hassled by scam sites? Then A.W. Surveys is for you!All you do is take web site evaluations, just write a three sentence summary of a site they link you to. Simple, right? Well it gets even easier! There is this referral part of the site, where you give your friends your link, they sign up under it and you get $1.25!!

I got bored so I made this, it's also something good to put on your site's as ad's. *click here to sign up for A.W. Surveys, you're helping the site if you do.*

Simple.

A.W. Surveys.com

As stated, it's a scam site. I've even tried it before. There were also exploits via Tamper Data in which proved their *BLEEP* how unsecured their site is and how legit they were which was any % of legit at all. Basically, they feed traffic from you.

Actually these sites started with the aim of collecting consumer data or opinion. It was fine before the start of internet era. But now internet's population gives vague replies to such survey's so that is why this data is rarely useful. Other than forum and blog posts people rarely voice opinion about products. That makes it hard for such sites to sustain. They are not necessarily be scam all the time. Besides how many of us give surveyes seriously to call them scam ?. These sites are facing hard time and need to come up with better improved survey sites or software if they wish not to get bankrupt.

Actually these sites started with the aim of collecting consumer data or opinion. It was fine before the start of internet era. But now internet's population gives vague replies to such survey's so that is why this data is rarely useful. Other than forum and blog posts people rarely voice opinion about products. That makes it hard for such sites to sustain. They are not necessarily be scam all the time. Besides how many of us give surveyes seriously to call them scam ?. These sites are facing hard time and need to come up with better improved survey sites or software if they wish not to get bankrupt.

I don't even think you get the concept. Let me simplify it.

-You do LEGIT surveys and all of them and await payment
Result: You get banned for suspicious activity

-You use Tamper Data and test out hacking the payments
Result: You get banned for multiple accounts

Either way, you're getting banned. These surveys aren't even surveys from like CPAlead. They're just like a guestbook submit form. This site has been up since like 2006. Still not legit.

AW survey may be one of the site that does this. But i came across some good survey sites which used to be geographic location centric. But later on when they open to all then started the data tampering. People from india started to talk about stores and products in US. How vague and worst this is going to be ? China and Philipino people posting on UK surveys ? what the hell ? This is the reason there are some sites which offers surveys and coupons only to people in that geographical area. This removes the spam and useless data collection. You do have point about that but my view is from both side of fences. There is something wrong with the customer and feedback collection from such survey sites.