xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cooky

Hack This Site New and old.

Hey! Bored? Want some fun?Check out HTS its a site that puts up challenges for you to "hack around"http://www.hulla-balloo.com/
hack is the best one i think but a basic site, best challenges and once you havre gone as far as you can on that site check out:http://www.hackthissite.org/
Join the community but don't unless you have a firewall, if you don't then just do the challenges lol. Have fun.On the first one see what level you get.I got 12

I can't seem to find any of the sites you listed! Maybe it's my firewall, but I don't know... how come the site doesn't work? And I dpn't really understand how you can "hack" the site... it just doesn't make sense! So does that mean hacking as in using your IP and pinging theirs or does it mean something else?

i was registered on the site (hackthissite.org), yeah the site was really cool, it let you do such hacking action on sample web site. The task is from the simple one (view source and locate some word on it) until the most difficult hacking technique (sql injection, breaking up backdoors, etc). what did i heard is that the website is change the server since the previous host complaint bcause the site was using too many source and bandwith through it... i don't know if it is still exist or not... but... that was really cool website... (the website even down because someone registered hacked on it.... :rolleyes:)