xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saadatabubakr

Get An International Degree For Free

Get a free international degeree for free or a fees as low as 500 euros. Study in Germany. Moreover you can work part time and earn a lot of extra earning. Education in germany is funded by the government, so no tuition fees.

if you had only provided more details, and the requisite links for more information, perhaps your topic could be more useful...btw, is this a legitimate offer and not a scam? :D

Well if its 500 euros then he's obviously contradicting his statement of free. 500 euros obviously is not free. Free would be 0 Euros. I think it's a scam. I don't even see a link! But I may be mistaken. Just my 2 cents!

I too does not see any links. And 500 EUROs is NOT FREE. I am in sri lanka and I get Totally Free education from primary school to graduation from university. NOW THAT'S FREE. It is like a law of the country for children to have free education.That is why Sri Lanka has some of the world's toughest exams. Because the competition is very high.

If I remember right, many colleges in the European Union do offer free education to its students. I've read quite a few articles about this in newspapers. Many students do not know about this because they get attracted towards the US, UK and Australia. The educational quality in these colleges is no less than the top universities in the star countries and all the student has to pay is the living expenses. I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide any valid links for my argument but I'm quite sure that what I said is true. Please note that only some countries like Denmark, Sweden and some others have this program.In short,

University education in European Union (some countries only)

Tuition fee - None

Living Expenses - Depends on country

Correct 500 euros is defenetly not free is close to free but not free, i understand what you are saying that they are incredibly cheap but like everyone else wants to know, is this a scam? has anyone tried it i mean 500 euros is definite cheap but like other places you can learn anything in the internet for free if you can find it. Its here all you need to do is look. Few Advice which you may already know Google.