xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

:d Hi Again

Hi I'm back! (again)... This time I kinda wanna stay here because I am thinking about making a personal site. So I hope a lot of the people I know way back when still remember me!Tim

Hello and welcome back Imtay22 :D

I have not seen you before, but I am sure someone remembers you. I suppose you know a lot about Xisto, but take a peek in the Xisto READ ME, just in case something has changed from the last time you were here.

Glad to meet you. I hope your website turns out good. Good luck! :(

From Bluebear, Norway.

Thanks Blue! I think I remember you, but I could be wrong. Well, I re-read the readme, and everything looks about the same, don't really remember but it's a memory refresher! And what is with those list things at the bottom of the sigs?

Hi there and welcome to Xisto.com! I would like to take this opportunity to give you a warm welcome to this wonderful community of webmasters! I wish you the best of luck during your stay here at Xisto and I am hoping that you will share your work with us as soon as you have something to show! Once again, the best of luck and success, and I will be see you around on the forums.

Welcome back Imtay and you better remember me or I will spam your PM box so much that you will go crazy from it ;). Either way it is always good to have old members come back and get some free hosting and maybe do some fresh perspective hosting as well.

Hello Imtay22 Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Remember Me?

Things have changed a little while you were gone. Trap has changed the data base for one. You will probably read all about it while you are catching up on things. The SOTW seems to have gotten lost. I do hope it is rekindled soon. There are always siggers, gamers and graphx people here. Oh, yeh, and progammers. I am not into the tech stuff even yet.

OpaQue and BuffaloHelp are always around, although they have been very busy lately. :) Then of course there is SaintMichael, jlhaslip, Kubi, Plenoptic and many others who seem to have been here forever.

Look forward to catching up on your posts. Welcome back again. :D

Edited by Mich (see edit history)