xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

My Minimalist Wordpress Theme I need feedback

As the title says, it is minimalist, so don't expect fancy graphics and a stunningly beautiful site.

The theme is called 'MiniMoo', inspired by the use of Mootools 1.2

There is ajax functionality for only paging. The only reason why not the entire theme is ajaxed is due to analytical purposes. Have a play with it and do not hesitate to let me know what you think:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i love the simplicity and minimalism in the design. :D could be adapted to become a tumblelog layout for wordpress... for bloggers with minimalist posts. :(

is there supposed to be a download link somewhere so we can adapt your theme? or is it not yet *publicly* released?

Thank you for the very nice comments. There isn't a download link because I did not release this theme for public download. It was only meant to be used for my blog and I did not want another having the same look as mine. I have not actually had any requests to make this theme available too. By we? Do you have a site? Maybe I could take a look?

I'm not a fan of plain minimalistic layouts, but I think this one is well-done and would be well-received by fans of such themes. It also fits well into frames, if anyone's thinking of using it with an iframe.

Just like bishoujo I am not a very big fan of minimalistic designs. I love colours, patterns and other objects that can catch my eye. Yet I think your theme was actually kind of nice. Simple, clean and easy. Good job! :)

Thank you all for the nice comments. Currently, I do not allow this theme to be downloaded. From time to time, I would make improvements to it, and you can keep track on what is changed in the theme's post.