xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amirborna

Help With Google Adsense

Hi, my site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ look at my adsense on the rightIt is showing public service announcementI need help removing that, I tried so hard but no succeedIt's definately not the "keywords" or not enough ads found thingHere are my keywords for that adblog ? removenews ? removewordpress ? removeblogging ? removefunny ? removeThose there have so many ads itselfit's not robots.txt...I think? I checked filemanager and searched it and I couldn't find itI wonder what is going on...Is it because I haven't entered my PIN yet? It doesn't show me my stats on the main page. Like todays stats, it doesn't show itOk here is s/s for support purposesOH---OK NevermindAfter some deep digging around my account I found thisYour pages are displaying Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) because you have not verified your contact information. More details.All I need to enter is my PIN now. I am waiting for my letter in the mail.[No more assistance is needed here]

Notice from jlhaslip:
merged double post

No you should be able to receive adds even if you haven't entered pin. At least I have been receiving adds even though I haven't entered pin for several months. The problem you are encountering is probably that you haven't verified your email address or something similar or you maybe haven't submitted all the data required. Check it carefully. Because I really don't think that PIN is the problem.The other thing with the PIN is that you are receiving adds for some time (several months) and then they start serving you with public adds after several months and after that you stop receiving adds at all. So if they sent you your PIN at the time when you wrote this post you should still be able to receive adds.good luck

What are the minimum requirments for google AdSence. What do i need to have? Do they pay into PayPal? There is a lot of stuff I need to know about Adsence but I dont wanna go to their site. I trust third party opinion more than what we get from the owners of any service I'll be looking for online. Even when looking for tutorials I depend on you guys

lol,Well for the adsens you need to have site on the internet. And of course some domain name but they also accept subdomains. And they do not pay into paypal accounts they will send you check anywhere well almost anywhere in the world and you will have to cash it in. Also important thing is that check will be in the US dollars. So you will probably lose some money if you are not from the United States. Currently the worst thing is to be in Europe because of the exchange rate between US dollars and Euro.I can tell this about adsens if you are not cancelled and you are not clicking on your own links then you will probably be paid. Otherwise they will cancel your account, and you will lose all your money.best regards hopefully this helps.

No dude i''ve doneeverything other than pinI did the adres, theinstantous phone call which i found humorous, and everything elseI'm just waiting for pinand yes i've had it for like 6 moths now or something

and yes i've had it for like 6 moths now or something

Then it is obvious that it is PIN thing. If you have it for that long. However have in mind that if you do not recieve the PIN letter in less then one month then you might want to ask for it again. Otherwise they will stop feeding you ads and after awhile they will for certain terminate your account.

best regards,
hitman