xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b_11

Do You Play In Any Sports?

Cool... favorite question i should say... I tend to get excited when people talk about games and Basketball in particular. :DI play Basketball. I have been playing this for some 10 years now.... i have been missing it for the past few weeks though... I am in bad shape now... :(. Planning to start playing soon. In search of people.I do play other games occasionally... from football, badminton and i run a lot. Occasional swimming too..

Do E-sports count? If so, you can count me in for a map of Warfraft III: The Frozen Throne called Defence of the Ancients (More commonly referred to as DotA). I've played the Local Leagues here in my city, and also participated in th ESWC (E-sports World Cup) this year. Just might try the WCG too (World Cyber Games). Lets see what happens.Now, if you count the physical sports, I'm in to Football (Or soccer, as people in the US call it), Table Tennis and a fair bit of Cricket. Swimming just for recreation.

I love playing Football (Soccer) just cant get enough of it. Its such a good sport to play and you can realy show your skill. Never realy tried much other sports but im cool with just football anyways. Actually i play lots of darts too and im pretty good at that. If you count it as a sport lolol

I play football (for u american I should say soccer) and I don't know anything better. It's my biggest passion, I can't imagine life without this game. I used to play in a team, but I had to give it up cause of my still hurting knees. I'm sure what's the reason of the pain, but I simply can't survive without this. Nowadays I play approximately once a week. Besides I often make a break while working with pc and I train the football tricks in the hall.I like to watch the game on tv very much too...this time runs the european championship, everyday at least 2 games - I'm in heaven.But don't think it's the only sport I like. In winter I love freestyle skiing, even I'm just a beginner. But I'm still getting better. Last winter I finally managed to jump 360 degrees rotation.

Used to play Soccer, Basketball and Touch Football at a club level. Now thosedays I just play Basketball/Indoor Cricket on a casual basis (indoor/social type level). Its not as serious as playing sport at a club level, yet still has the competitive feeling to it, especially when against friends and/or work mates.

I've never played in any sports, but I do like to be a spectator for various things. My favourite would be auto racing. I go to the race track a lot in the summer :D But I also enjoy watching lacrosse, and football. Baseball is fun, if I'm way out of the range for where the balls get hit, because I've seen people get hit in the face a few times, and now I'm too afraid to sit in those areas, so when I'm there, I freak out too much and it's no fun :(

I race mountos on weekends and i like to get involved in a good game of League (But that doesn't count as a weekend sport really). I have considered signing up to a local over 18's or OPEN League team however, but never got around to it.

When I was in high school I played football, basketball, track and cross country. I almost played baseball but I hate it YUCK. Sitting there bored waiting for some one to hit the ball. Nah. Not my type of thing.

I was heavily into Track(2.5km), Wrestling(Freestyle/Submission) and Baseball/Softball for years, played a little bit of lacrosse with friends through out the years. Unfortunately now a days my knee is not up to par, and even to run 1km on somedays may cause pain and run the risk of having another blow out, but Im still game for playing some Beer League 2 Pitch. XD

Well in highschool I played volleyball and basketball, but that was years ago now at 37 yrs old I play softball for a bar that sponsers us every summer, and I play in a couple year round pool leagues Which I love!