xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b_11

Howdy

Hello and welcome to Xisto b_11. :D

If you want to it would be great if you told us a bit more about yourself. It is always fun to meet and getting to know new members. Are you here for the hosting, or just having fun? What are your interests? Any hobbies? Animals? Anything at all?

I do not know if you are here for the hosting, but you need to read the Xisto READ ME. It is important to get familiarized with the forum, know the rules and how things work. I promise you that it will come in handy some day.

Most of the members here are great; helpful, kind and clever. They will always be willing to help you with whatever you want, never be afraid to ask. No question is to stupid, silly or weird. If you are here for the hosting, then I will definitely recommend it. It is great and reliable. I could tell you more about it, but you know... you did not tell us what you are here for. :(

Haha, looking forward to seeing you around.

From Bluebear, Europe, Norway. ^^

Well howdy there b_11_321 without the _321. I'm galexcd_679 without the _679. :DWelcome to Xisto! Like bbear said tell us more about yourself! Xisto is more than just free webhosting it is an amazing community and every new member is accepted, and even some friendships are made, however friendship needs to start with more knowledge about each other so tell us anything you don't mind sharing with us. I will be awaiting your reply.

Well I'm really into gaming. I came here somewhat for the hosting. I make a lot of Animal Crossing videos. If any of you have ever heard of Katrina_1185 or Hyper_Metal_Sonic I know both of them and always play games with them. I go on many other forum sites. I hope to know more about you. Right now I'm joining Basketball in high school and I'm trying to learn javascript so I can make my forum better. Anyway, I hope to be a good member here :D

Hi there and welcome to Xisto!! I, too, just recently joined and am very excited to join this wonderful community! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Xisto, and I will be looking forward to seeing your future website. Talk to you soon on the forums!