xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b_11

Think Wii Fit Is Going To Help People?

Do you think that Wii Fit will get people more active? I think that it will help some people but, the people who need it aren't going to buy it I think. Even if they do I think they will eventually just give up on it.

I think Wii fit is the stupidest thing ever. EVERYou pay so much money for a little platform that you do pushups and hulahoops onTell me why my carpet isn't just as good? It's not going to help people. If your fat, you lose weight by using more calories than you take, and oviously if your fat your not going to be playing so much eitherIt's just like Wii SportsPLAY THIS GAME! LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHTIt's all just ways to get profit which they fail in the end anyways

I can agree alittle bit there but, it helps me out a little bit and it has helped me loose a few pounds. I mean for some people it may not be right thing. I'm sort of glad I got it though. Wish it was cheaper though :\

If you need to buy a video game to help you lose weight, you are admiting to yourself you are lazy.Instead of spending 150 on a little bad that you can do perfectly without, buy an ipod or mp3 player, and start jogging. You'll use it more and I guarantee the Wii Fit is just retarted.

If you need to buy a video game to help you lose weight, you are admiting to yourself you are lazy.Instead of spending 150 on a little bad that you can do perfectly without, buy an ipod or mp3 player, and start jogging. You'll use it more and I guarantee the Wii Fit is just retarted.

You don't seriuosly expect me to argue with you... I mean I like it you don't. Some people need that extra push to loose weight. I think that Wii Fit is giving people more chances to loose weight. It's just one of the many options people can choose from. Some people might not be able to jog because, of neighborhoods they live in or even climates they live in. So, Wii Fit offers people that push to loose weight.

Oh sorry I wasn't trying to argue with you. I wasn't talking about YOU either, I was just talking in generalYeah I'm sorry I made it sound like I was talking to you, but I really wasn't.It made it seem also I called you stupid. I didn't! I called Wii Fit stupidOh and losing weight is better than not losing at all so yeah.*my bad*

I was waiting for this topic to show up, since your wonderful posts about the PS3 and Wii. First it just not for adults, second it is not lazy to the extent your doing a lot more with a video game then just sitting in a chair all day. Although $150 is sad for a platform, that is unless it wasn't connected to the Wii in any wya, and since it is, the price is justifiable, especially since it just came out. Now the Wii Fit will not make you a supermodel overnight and if it does, hell, I am sold and there is $400 for them. Wii Fit is more about cardio and minor strength training and so you need to do a lot more on top of using the Wii Fit for it to be any sort of benefit to your health.

Well, I myself will be using it, because video games help me concentrate. Normally I can't concentrate long enough trying to do regular excercise, so I am pretty out of shape. I am not fat though, metabolism is way to fast. Also, some of the stuff with Wii Fit can't be done by yourself in real life, so it is good when you are just at home by yourself. Plus it probably has some fitness tracking stuff in it as well. And it is only $90 where I am.

I agree that Wii fit is the stupidest thing ever. I think it's just a gimmick to get people to waste their money. Did you see how expensive it is? If you really want exercise go outside and play or something. Or do some pushups at home or something. Or even play DDR! :D Ah it's your choice, but as for me, I have a 360.