xisto Community
b_11

Anyone Getting The Iphone 3g?

I probably won't get it. I think they made it because all the other phone companies were try to make it better than the IPhone so apple fought back. I like how it's faster and has GPS capability. I'm sure that it will do extremely good in stores. What about you guys are you getting it?

hey, if apple can roll it out in asia soon enough, i'd get one! :( they are a bit late in introducing the original iphone in the philippines, so much so that rabid apple fanatics who are itching to have their own iphone are resorting to buying their fix on the black market. :( then they just jailbreak the thing so they can use it with their network. as of this writing, no "legal" iphones are for sale yet in the philippines. :( they'd be launching that much later... the second half of the year, during the -BER months before Christmas. :D bad apple! LOLZ :Dthis iphone resurrection is more feature-packed than the first coming... :( and since people are commenting on it's lack of 3G in the first iphone even before they shipped, and more people are clamoring for an upgrade with such (though they most likely won't use the feature lolz), and now that IT IS FINALLY HERE... well, let's just say we'll be seeing more people queuing up to grab it (if not, just to ogle at it lolz).i'd say again, APPLE, DON'T FORGET ABOUT US HERE IN ASIA!!! :(

hey, if apple can roll it out in asia soon enough, i'd get one! :( they are a bit late in introducing the original iphone in the philippines, so much so that rabid apple fanatics who are itching to have their own iphone are resorting to buying their fix on the black market. :( then they just jailbreak the thing so they can use it with their network. as of this writing, no "legal" iphones are for sale yet in the philippines. :( they'd be launching that much later... the second half of the year, during the -BER months before Christmas. :D bad apple! LOLZ :D
this iphone resurrection is more feature-packed than the first coming... :( and since people are commenting on it's lack of 3G in the first iphone even before they shipped, and more people are clamoring for an upgrade with such (though they most likely won't use the feature lolz), and now that IT IS FINALLY HERE... well, let's just say we'll be seeing more people queuing up to grab it (if not, just to ogle at it lolz).

i'd say again, APPLE, DON'T FORGET ABOUT US HERE IN ASIA!!! :(

I agree, I think that they made it because of all the complaints that they were getting about problems with it. And, most people probably won't use the features that they are giving. The one that most people will probably be using is the internet on it and then probably second would be GPS. I wonder sometimes though how often when you're talking to someone you hang up on them because, your ear hits the hang up button XD. But. I know that they will be getting more people buying it but. most won't use it's features a whole lot.

I just can't believe the price. It's so cheap, although Apple change some of the material like using plastic than metal like in 2G iPhone.I'm sure getting it if released here. The GPS feature is unbeatable.

I think that the contacts we sign now cost more per month? Is that the method they used to decrease the price of the iPhone?

Am I getting the 3G iPhone? Probably not, but I really want to. I'm stuck with a super old LG phone right now and next time I can actually get a new phone is in 6 months from now. I really love how Apple puts so much detail and effort in making really great products. GPS and the SDK would really persuade me to get an iPhone if i had the money. There's a whole bunch of free apps coming out on it that seem really useful - without jail breaking it. So I guess the answer to your question is no, but only because I can't afford it right now.

Just like the first Iphone I won't be getting the other one, to me they are impractical and a waste of money. of course I saw an article in which htey compared the new Iphone to the old one and your paying more for the new version of the Iphone by $100, give or take. Maybe these phones make sense at a business level but for an average phone user I don't see a person using all the features that the Iphone has to offer.