xisto Community
comingsoon27

Civilization

What is the general concensus on the Civilization games? I have always been in love with them and found them to have the age over the Age of Empires series just because there seems to be more strategy involved.Also, I have recently heard that a Civilization 4 is out. Has anyone played this? Would you suggest buying it? What is new in this game that hasn't been in the previous versions?Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm more of an Age Of... fan myself, My favs being age of mythology gold and age of empires 2 gold. Having not played more than 10min of civilisation I would say it is okay, however over-all not my cup of tea.Many of my friends have played it and really enjoyed it however, if you want a different kind of medieval RTS stronghold games are good and can be picked up for penuts despite their idiotic plots they are fun games (especially online if you get the chance)

I love Civ. games too. But the new Sid Civs... Why, why they lack the future!!Have you played Civ. Call to Power. It has some problems but it has an excelent tech tree where you can really play the future.No, I havent played the 4th game.

I am fan of Rise of Nations which looks like Age of Empires. In Rise of Nations the age is beginning from Classical Age to Information Age. In Conqueor the World Campaigns you are conquering all states, cities one by one from your home land on a real strategic world map. And also Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots which can be setup over Rise of Nations is available.