xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinc2

Narnia: Prince Caspian

just wanted to point out a couple things in this movie that were extremely dumb but funny...THE MOST IMPORTANT: when susan is in battle, she'll always have 5 arrows in her pouch thing, never 4, never 6, always 5. When she was in battle, it showed that she had 5 arrows, and she killed 7 guys... but somehow still had 5 arrows in her pouch... how amazing.as well, wen santa clause first gave lucy that magical potion thing in the first movie, it was like... 2/3 full... after reviving everyone in the first movie, and then using it so many times in the second, she still has it 2/3 full.. how amazing.the famous quotes of the finchley citizens:"Ow i think something just bit me""IT FEELS LIKE MAGIC""lets hold hands"Part of the story: The 4 of them were transported to a magical unknown world...they all take off their clothes and run into the ocean and start splashing each other... 5 minutes later they ask each other "Where are we"

I haven't seen Prince Caspian yet. Sort of ironic seeing as I was hell bent on being in the first screening of the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe at our local cinemas on the opening day. Probably because I was reading the series at the time.I can't remember what happens in P.C, I have read the book but it was ages ago! I should see it when it comes out on DVD :)A200