xisto Community
tdktank59

Iso Graphic Designer For Website Template Template + Icons = MONEY

Im looking for a graphic designer for a site redoIve got some ideas and i can send you over a mockup (just lines and where stuff should be and what not).Heres a bit of info about what is going on with this project.I'm currently (with the help of a few other people) working on a php/mysql game for a large community (Pirate4x4) Right now the template for the game is in my opinion horrible and hard to use. However its all we have to fit the theme of the site.What your job would be to do is to match the template you would be making with the theme of the communities site (forums and such). Along with using the layout I provide.Nothing is set in stone so you would have quite a bit of creative freedom! Of course it has to pass my standards as well as a few others (possibly).Besides the template theres a few little Icons we would need made and that would basically be it.All we would want would be the psd for the template and the icons. We would handle the coding and everything for the layout.If you are interested send me a pm or an email at trevor@woodlawnwt.com (Is this against the rules of the forum?) with your rates and some of your work.I will give you more details if you become more interested.The template will be owned by Woodlawn Web Technologies and WWT will have full rights and ownership. If you have problems with this then don't talk to me. You will be given credit for the template and will also be paid. You can use it as a protfolio item but you cannot resell it without premission from WWT (me).

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)